Traffic Ticket gone to Warrant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traffic Ticket gone to Warrant

I have a friend that "forgot" about a ticket he had gotton on running a stop sign, and it has gone to warrent. In discusion, I was thinking that he could get out of it with a lawyer. Is this correct? With a fine of coures.

I was telling him about James Mallory. Never used him myself cause I always get DA and its over. Is this a good ideal to use him and will he be able to help?
    Photobucket

Pretty sure that once it goes to warrant, you're screwed.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      Pretty sure that once it goes to warrant, you're screwed.
      I have heard that sometimes the judge will give you a PR bond and time to pay when warrants are out. No?
      Photobucket

Comment

If he just goes down and pays the fine and failure to appear the warrant will be lifted.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
          If he just goes down and pays the fine and failure to appear the warrant will be lifted.
          Or sit it out I guess. I know someone that sat out almost 2k in warrants and fines for only 2 days.
          Photobucket

Comment

I think it's only $50 a day up here. I know the city would give him every chance to pay it rather than spend the money to house them.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
              I think it's only $50 a day up here. I know the city would give him every chance to pay it rather than spend the money to house them.
              So is where this guy went. Thing is that they are over loaded, so they release you early. He was prepared to spend 3/4 weeks and was out in 2 days. Not even really cause he went in one evening and got out the next.
              Photobucket

Comment

That's cool, I would estimate his fines at around $150 for the ticket and $300 for the FTA, just pulling numbers out of my ass though. So if he is willing to sit out 9 days more or less he can do that.

Comment

Depends if he entered a plea or not before they went to warrant. IF not, they are still bondable and most attorneys will pay ur bond for additional fee and represent you still. If a plea has been entered, they are now capias warrants and can only be lifted by paying the full amount or sitting them out.

Comment

tell your friend to call a lawyer and quit breaking the law asshole

Comment

Where did he get the ticket?? If its in Dallas I think they are still doing the round up which means that he would be in and out in less than 8 hours

Originally posted by DOHCTR
                      You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

tell him to call whatever city and tell them he would like to do a payment plan. no need for an attorney...

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                          Depends if he entered a plea or not before they went to warrant. IF not, they are still bondable and most attorneys will pay ur bond for additional fee and represent you still. If a plea has been entered, they are now capias warrants and can only be lifted by paying the full amount or sitting them out.
                          This.
                          Vortex rear stand $75
                          8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                          My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                          but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                          11 4 door
                          13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by bonnie&clyde View Post
                            Where did he get the ticket?? If its in Dallas I think they are still doing the round up which means that he would be in and out in less than 8 hours
                            Trophy Club
                            Photobucket

Comment

I'd consult an attorney not Dfwmustang Mensas

Comment

Working...
                              X