No announcement yet.

LEO guys, serious question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuck 'em. They're not searching me or my vehicle.
    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
      Fuck 'em. They're not searching me or my vehicle.
      I think I'd have to roll up my window and call 911. I'd request a local LEO out there before I let these people search my vehicle.

Comment

I think I would just run their stupid checkpoint once I realized it wasn't real cops doing it. I refuse to recognize their authority outside of an airport (and I barely recognize it inside of an airport).
        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
          I don't remember DFW having a body scanner back in June.
          Just FYI, they do have body scanners at DFW! I'm sitting at the airport now, and went through it(again). They were forcing everyone through it this time, where as last time it seems I was singled-out. The line was so backed-up it was ridiculous. Also, they wanted EVERYTHING. Out of your pockets, not just metal. They wanted my cash, credit cards, everything, unlike any other time I've been through one. Oh, and of course my flight was cancelled, so I've got a 2 hour delay, different gate, different airline, etc. I hate airports. G5 group purchase????

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
            Just FYI, they do have body scanners at DFW! I'm sitting at the airport now, and went through it(again). They were forcing everyone through it this time, where as last time it seems I was singled-out. The line was so backed-up it was ridiculous. Also, they wanted EVERYTHING. Out of your pockets, not just metal. They wanted my cash, credit cards, everything, unlike any other time I've been through one. Oh, and of course my flight was cancelled, so I've got a 2 hour delay, different gate, different airline, etc. I hate airports. G5 group purchase????
            I went through there yesterday and didn't take off my belt, jacket, or even my shoes.... My laptop stayed in my bag and it took me about 30 seconds...

They must be profiling you..

I land back there at 12:05pm, if you're still there I'll buy you a beer :d

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
              I went through there yesterday and didn't take off my belt, jacket, or even my shoes.... My laptop stayed in my bag and it took me about 30 seconds...

They must be profiling you..

I land back there at 12:05pm, if you're still there I'll buy you a beer :d
              I'm hope to hell I'm gone by then! FTT! This was at the American Terminal B FWIW for the x-ray machine.

Comment

headed anywhere cool matt?

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
                  I'm hope to hell I'm gone by then! FTT! This was at the American Terminal B FWIW for the x-ray machine.
                  Precheck at C30 FTW....

Comment

I went through a body scanner March 2010 at DFW on the way to CA. Been there for a while.
                    WRX

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                      I went through a body scanner March 2010 at DFW on the way to CA. Been there for a while.
                      They've had them at least since 2009....

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                        headed anywhere cool matt?

god bless.
                        Your old stompin grounds, htown!

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                          I think I'd have to roll up my window and call 911. I'd request a local LEO out there before I let these people search my vehicle.
                          This is exactly what I will do, should it ever be required. Exactly what I was hoping to get from this thread too, so thank you!
                          www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Working...
                          X