new commuter car for 15000?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Versa roomy? Lol!

My sister has one, and it's a good little car. Only issue is it's so tiny. The interior has squat for room.

Then again, I guess all of the other options mentioned are the same in that regard.

Get something used and nicer. $15k is a good amount to work with, and will go much further on used than new, obviously.

Comment

i just did a 4500-5500 search on CL and there are more than a few cars that would be great candidates for what you want. i would go that way

unless being brand new/warranty is a must

Comment

Just bought an 02 civic ex 5spd for $3400 on Craigslist. 40mpg hwy and extremely reliable. Why pay good money for an econobox when you can have a perfectly good one for 1/4 the price? Save the extra cashola for your fun car.

Comment

Used Ford Focus. End of discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
            Used Ford Focus. End of discussion.
            Used ford focus with the DOHC engine. You don't want the old SOHC engine.

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
              i just did a 4500-5500 search on CL and there are more than a few cars that would be great candidates for what you want. i would go that way

unless being brand new/warranty is a must
              Can you please post a few links to the ones you thought were good deals?

Comment

Originally posted by Alex View Post
                Can you please post a few links to the ones you thought were good deals?

Just search for any 02-05 civic, 03-06 corolla, 01-04 camry, 02-05 accord.

Can't go wrong buying one unless it's wrecked.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                  Just bought an 02 civic ex 5spd for $3400 on Craigslist. 40mpg hwy and extremely reliable. Why pay good money for an econobox when you can have a perfectly good one for 1/4 the price? Save the extra cashola for your fun car.
                  Did you get the one in little elm?
                  2006 Civic SI
                  2009 Pilot
                  1988 GT
                  CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

Originally posted by beefed88 View Post
                    Did you get the one in little elm?
                    No. I bought mine from a guy in dallas.

Comment

Used Jetta/Golf TDI

Comment

Fit or Fiesta for smaller car, civic or focus for a little larger. Dont know what the price is for a new base model focus but saw a window sticker on one of the focus titanium's that was rated at 34 city, 37 hwy mpg a few days ago.
                        2012 FX2 ecoboost------2013 Boss 302

Past vehicles: 4 93 cobras, 96 cobra, 99 cobra, 3 03-04 cobras, 8 fox bodies, 3 94-95 gt's, 04 Lighting, SVT contour, 02 Saleen, 2 03 Mach 1's, 02,03,05GT's, 01,08 bullitt, 65 Coupe, 07,11SI, 11 HD f150,06 Silverado SS,07 TBSS, 2012 Boss 302, 2013 GHIG GT

Comment

Working...
                        X