pro android phone people- inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pro android phone people- inside

Give me the reasons an android phone is superior to the iPhone 4s. List any and all you can think of. Off the top of my head screen size for one.

If you have to ask, stick with iOs.
    sigpic

Comment

Screen size, 4g, no itunes are the biggest things.

Comment

We are able to have more than two bars at any point in time.
        .223 > 911

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
          If you have to ask, stick with iOs.
          I already have one, but I've never had an iPhone. I'm trying to build a case for 16 doctors to switch to android phones and if they do I get a free note.

Comment

Personalization is nice.

Comment

Originally posted by FastFord19 View Post
              Screen size, 4g, no itunes are the biggest things.
              What is bad about iTunes?

Comment

Originally posted by ENKI View Post
                Personalization is nice.
                How so specifically?

Comment

Buddy of mine just switched from a Evo 3D, he now refers to androids as "shitty phones"
                  Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by KCHAR View Post
                    I already have one, but I've never had an iPhone. I'm trying to build a case for 16 doctors to switch to android phones and if they do I get a free note.
                    If they are coming from iPhone 4+, I bet they will hate it.
                    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

From a support side, I would rather have to deal with a single IOS with Apple than have to deal with multiple android based OS's and a number of crap ass apps that they download.

However - not having to deal with Itunes fucking up my workstations and network would be a plus. (Can be mitigated with group policy and redirecting their My ___ folders so they don't get redirected to the server)

Comment

Originally posted by KCHAR View Post
                        What is bad about iTunes?
                        Its SHIT!!!

Comment

I spent 30 minutes in an AT&T store and asked this very question today....

I asked about how many people come in with iOS phones and try android phones. Kid said he sees a lot come in and try them, but they don't stick with them and go back to iOS..... Kid had an iPhone as his primary and a note for his toy...used the iPhone for nearly everything but web surfing.

don't do it.

Comment

Android surely takes a level of understanding to really utilize and enjoy the device to its fullest.
                            Considering these people are doctors, i would not want them to move away from ios. They need things as simple as possible when it comes to mobile technology.
                            sigpic

Comment

I hate apple but must admit, you will only like an android for the first few weeks. Then when it's loaded with apps, it just turns into a glitchy battery hog

Comment

Working...
                              X