drill your own well

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drill your own well

Thought this was an interesting site for those of you who don't like to pay for water.

Good luck in Texas!
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
      Good luck in Texas!
      With the recent texas Supreme Court ruling, it may be more feasible than you think.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
        Good luck in Texas!
        LOL no shit.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
          With the recent texas Supreme Court ruling, it may be more feasible than you think.
          Unless the supreme court has 1000hp diesel augers free to use now I don't see how it's gonna be easier.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

good luck in any major residential area, as there are restrictions against it in just about every neighborhood within an incorporated city.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
              good luck in any major residential area, as there are restrictions against it in just about every neighborhood within an incorporated city.
              As it should be, since many of the clueless wanna-be well drillers that might try this would wind up providing a perfect pathway for all manner of chemicals and crap from their yards to be introduced into the groundwater they're tapping into.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                As it should be, since many of the clueless wanna-be well drillers that might try this would wind up providing a perfect pathway for all manner of chemicals and crap from their yards to be introduced into the groundwater they're tapping into.
                And we would be giving the chinese another way to invade us.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  And we would be giving the chinese another way to invade us.
                  Along with all those Texas Rat Snakes that swim underground.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                    Unless the supreme court has 1000hp diesel augers free to use now I don't see how it's gonna be easier.
                    It's talking about hand drilling a well..... Don't need a high hp diesel auger for that.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                      Along with all those Texas Rat Snakes that swim underground.
                      I think that's where they come from. You dig that well, and cropped ear pitbulls and texas rat snakes will pour out of the pits of doom.

or possibly... the elusive pitbull fish.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                        It's talking about hand drilling a well..... Don't need a high hp diesel auger for that.
                        You ever tried digging anything in texas? haha.

Comment

LOL at digging a hole with PVC, most places around here it is solid rock after a couple of feet down. We have dug a few place where it took 4 hours to do a 4-5ft hole 18" around with our pressure digger that weighs 40k lbs.

This is what we use, and normally 10ft is about as deep as we go doing holes for signs, power line, light poles etc.

Comment

Well water tastes so fucking good. We've got two wells on our place in OK.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I've been thinking about a well on my property, but know the cost is going to be high and I'm not going to be hand drilling anything. I feel like I had an accomplishment hand digging 2-3' holes for posts and such.
                              Originally posted by MR EDD
                              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                              X