• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JFurst View Post
    Take him to the mother in law and drop him off
    matt or ted?

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
      i wonder if its connected to the fact that matt has been up here every weekend??

god bless.
      You know I don't like coffee. You're the one trying to turn every mocha into a vanilla latte.

Comment

Hoot's Sunday night. I've got my grandmother's 95th bday party that afternoon.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

XTC in fort worth

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            Hoot's Sunday night. I've got my grandmother's 95th bday party that afternoon.
            thats awesome. happy birthday grandma.

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

thats awesome. happy birthday grandma.

god bless.
              Lmao, she won't remember shit! I'm just trying to get in and out without her biting anyone again!
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Freestone MX park for the James Stewart Freestone Spring Nationals.

Comment

Yard clean up party at Uncle Jimmy's, bounce house included.*

*bounce house not included.

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                    Freestone MX park for the James Stewart Freestone Spring Nationals.
                    he might like that. just looking to get outta the house for a few hours let him see something he hasnt seen before and do something since baseball starts in a couple of weeks and we will be busy with that every saturday.

god bless.

Comment

he might like that. just looking to get outta the house for a few hours let him see something he hasnt seen before and do something since baseball starts in a couple of weeks and we will be busy with that every saturday.

god bless.
                      oh if that's what you wanted, then how about have him put on a fake mustache, kangoo, dookie rope, and his sweet adidas jump suit and matching shell toes, then take him up to Baby Dolls, and insist that they let in the number one hispanic midget rapper, Kid Cacahuate.

I promise he'll see things he's never seen before, and maybe it will break him of that germaphobia you're pushing on him!

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                        oh if that's what you wanted, then how about have him put on a fake mustache, kangoo, dookie rope, and his sweet adidas jump suit and matching shell toes, then take him up to Baby Dolls, and insist that they let in the number one hispanic midget rapper, Kid Cacahuate.

I promise he'll see things he's never seen before, and maybe it will break him of that germaphobia you're pushing on him!
                        Elvis would go into convulsions having to sit in one of those chairs.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post

Best post ever.

Comment

Working...
                          X