Some People are Just too Tight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattB View Post
    Next time, show him a picture of your office.
    LMAO! Nice thought.
    Photobucket

Comment

You can not put a price on good neighbors and so far I've been lucky, I have great neighbors. They throw good partys too.
      Vortex rear stand $75
      8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
      My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
      but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
      11 4 door
      13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
        Yeah, it was here in TC.

Its not as bad here as it use to be though. Back in the day, most that lived here would drown in the rain for having their nose up in the air.
        I hated living there....funny thing about those snobs is that they think everyone else is just like them, will only run their mouth and never step up....I came across one of those smartasses about 6-8 months before I moved....pushed me to that limit of no return....it was the first time I'd ever hit someone so hard to cause unconscious snoring aspirations. It scared the hell out of me honestly, but I disappeared without anyone seeing me and before he woke up.

Never saw him again, but I'll bet he's more careful with that mouth these days.

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
        You can not put a price on good neighbors and so far I've been lucky, I have great neighbors. They throw good partys too.
        Amen to that! That's where we live now.
        70' Chevelle RagTop
        (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
          I hated living there....funny thing about those snobs is that they think everyone else is just like them, will only run their mouth and never step up.....
          Sometimes its a bitch protecting the integrity of your business. All I could do was step up to him letting him know that I wasnt goin to run away. Smiling and being thoughtful as he ran his mouth.
          Photobucket

Comment

Sometimes its a bitch protecting the integrity of your business. All I could do was step up to him letting him know that I wasnt goin to run away. Smiling and being thoughtful as he ran his mouth.
            Yup - bad place for you to be in, for sure.
            70' Chevelle RagTop
            (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
              Yup - bad place for you to be in, for sure.
              LMAO @ a thought. It was kind of like being a slave to a bad master.
              Photobucket

Comment

Good on you for having that level of self control
                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

should've just called the police on him

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                    should've just called the police on him
                    Prolly. I didnt want to cause more of a scene if I didnt have to.
                    Photobucket

Comment

Prolly. I didnt want to cause more of a scene if I didnt have to.
                      i can understand that but this day an age some people scare me especially from the horror stories i read on here! i would've freaked out if he approached me like that.

trust no one!

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                        i can understand that but this day an age some people scare me especially from the horror stories i read on here! i would've freaked out if he approached me like that.

trust no one!
                        I hear ya man. The most scary part for me is that after he was done running his mouth, he went into his house. I opened up the door to my truck to where I could get to my pistol in case he was stupid or angry enough to get his. I kept a good eye on him till he went back to mowing.
                        Photobucket

Comment

Should have spoken with the owners of the house you were working on and found out if they like him or not. If not, it's a greenlight to dump shit in his yard (loose trash: empty cans, cigarette packs, etc...) as you drive off. You're already not ever going to get his business, no harm.
                          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                            Should have spoken with the owners of the house you were working on and found out if they like him or not. If not, it's a greenlight to dump shit in his yard (loose trash: empty cans, cigarette packs, etc...) as you drive off. You're already not ever going to get his business, no harm.
                            They are out of town and I have a key to the house. We will surly speak about this when they get in though.
                            Photobucket

Comment

They are out of town and I have a key to the house. We will surly speak about this when they get in though.
                              "Your neighbor, is he a dick all the time, or just yesterday?"

Comment

Did he look like this guy?

Comment

Working...
                                X