No announcement yet.

41 yr old California teacher resigns after leaving family for student

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My current girlfriend is closing in on 31 btw.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
      Not saying what the dude did was right, but everything I can find regarding the statute of limitations on sexual assault in CA is one year. I'll see if I can find the arrest warrant to see what he was actually charged with.

Edit:
      This says he was charged with oral copulation with a minor. This (261.5) outlines the offenses and possible punishment. This (801.1) sets the statute of limitations at any time before the victims 28th birthday.

Maybe there's some other statute that increases the SoL in CA somewhere, but I can't find it.
      Yeah no shit. I sure hope some broad doesn't pop-up out of the blue and claim I tried to bang her 14 years ago when she was 17. I wonder what kind of proof she had.

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
        Yeah no shit. I sure hope some broad doesn't pop-up out of the blue and claim I tried to bang her 14 years ago when she was 17. I wonder what kind of proof she had.
        The kicker: California doesn't give a shit if you're both minors, or if you're within a certain age. ANY sex under the age of 18 is illegal. I bet home dude wishes he was living in TX right about now. Another article I read says that the girl he supposedly had a relationship with 14 years ago went to a different school than the one he worked at. Dude's a grade A creeper no doubt, but this seems like a witch hunt from what I've seen.

Comment

Modesto - more like molesto - tsk

Comment

Crazy...

Comment

Working...
            X