Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 99 problems but a

bitch and a baby ain't one...

ADA, OK, An Ada man accused of stabbing his pregnant ex-girlfriend and another man in their sleep was in court Monday.

20-year old Kaelin Gastineau pleaded no contest to two counts of attempting to kill and one count of burglary.

Ada Police said last July, Gastineau broke into a home and stabbed Juleigh Dickerson and Jeremy Leslie while they were asleep in bed.

Dickerson was fifteen weeks pregnant at the time, but the couple and the baby survived.

Gastineau is being held in the Pontotoc County jail.

He's scheduled for sentencing April 5th and could face up to life in prison.

leave no witnesses dumbass!

Comment

This reminds me of an episode of that show Disappeared I was watching recently on Investigation ID.

In Bexar county down around San Antonio....32-year old mother of 3 kicks husband out of his own house and starts screwing an X-boyfriend in their home, their bed, around their children....hanging around town with the boyfriend, etc....all before divorce is even filed. Bringing boyfriend to family gatherings at Christmas and everything. If that's not rubbing it in her husband's face I don't know what is.

Husband goes to the house on Christmas to spend time with his kids....he and her apparently argue enough to where an aunt comes and picks up the children, leaving husband and wife alone in the house. Monday rolls around and she doesn't show up for work....he says she stormed out of the house in the heat of their "argument"...her minivan is found on the side of the road with an intentional flat tire. She's never seen or heard from again...it's been 16-years ago. Oh...and the husband was a commercial concrete contractor at the time. ...the van, bedroom floor, bathroom floor, and bath tub are all found to be bleeched clean, but a little trace blood evidence is found, all DNA match to her...but not enough to rule a homicide.

Sounds to me like the bitch tested her limits a little too far....did she deserve to die for it? Maybe not...but I'll bet her husband felt otherwise when she was putting him through all this shit....rubbing it in the face of him, his friends, neighbors, family, and co-workers.

Oh yeah...8-years later he files a death report and collects a sizely life insurance check too. He's never been charged with anything....not enough evidence and they never found a body.
      70' Chevelle RagTop
      (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
        Husband goes to the house on Christmas to spend time with his kids....he and her apparently argue enough to where an aunt comes and picks up the children, leaving husband and wife alone in the house. Monday rolls around and she doesn't show up for work....he says she stormed out of the house in the heat of their "argument"...her minivan is found on the side of the road with an intentional flat tire. She's never seen or heard from again...it's been 16-years ago. Oh...and the husband was a commercial concrete contractor at the time. ...the van, bedroom floor, bathroom floor, and bath tub are all found to be bleeched clean, but a little trace blood evidence is found, all DNA match to her...but not enough to rule a homicide.

Sounds to me like the bitch tested her limits a little too far....did she deserve to die for it? Maybe not...but I'll bet her husband felt otherwise when she was putting him through all this shit....rubbing it in the face of him, his friends, neighbors, family, and co-workers.

Oh yeah...8-years later he files a death report and collects a sizely life insurance check too. He's never been charged with anything....not enough evidence and they never found a body.
        Justice is served...
        Originally posted by Sean88gt
        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
        Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
          This reminds me of an episode of that show Disappeared I was watching recently on Investigation ID.

In Bexar county down around San Antonio....32-year old mother of 3 kicks husband out of his own house and starts screwing an X-boyfriend in their home, their bed, around their children....hanging around town with the boyfriend, etc....all before divorce is even filed. Bringing boyfriend to family gatherings at Christmas and everything. If that's not rubbing it in her husband's face I don't know what is.

Winning.

Comment

This is her....

Funny how the website preaches about domestic abuse....that's a 2-way street, what she did to provoke it all was also domestic abuse, albeit only mental. Payback is a bitch.
            70' Chevelle RagTop
            (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Working...
            X