No announcement yet.

Men, what would you do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you shoulda known something was up when she slept with her legs in the air.
    www.hppmotorsports.com
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
      I lol'd!

What was his name again?
      Joe Greed
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        You're missing the point. It doesn't matter. She can poke holes in your condoms, and it's your fault for giving her access to your condoms. It's 150% on you, or whoever the male in this instance is. Shift blame all you want, but it's entirely your fault.
        Is this your personal opinion, or are you just pointing out the inevitable reality or how the judge will view it? IIRC you have been through this personally so I would guess the former. Just curious.
        "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
        -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Bummer. Found her way out of her parents house and now is going to be pulling cash out of your pocket for 18 years....ouch!

Comment

• Originally posted by slow06 View Post
            Is this your personal opinion, or are you just pointing out the inevitable reality or how the judge will view it? IIRC you have been through this personally so I would guess the former. Just curious.
            All three, really. A judge isn't going to care that she took the bc out. A judge isn't going to care that she poked holes in your condom. The court's view on this is going to be "No method is 100%, so you should have taken precautions on your end as well, if you really didn't want kids. This whole 'married and divorced twice @ 25' thing has no bearing on it, and as stated, neither does the removal of the BC. Those were thrown out with the intent to alleviate the male's personal responsibility in the situation. Whoever the OP is talking about, ist just pissed at himself for not seeing the warning signs. A judge is going to have the same opinion, about the warning signs. I'm not saying the woman isn't a worthless scandalous cunt. She obviously is. But the man in the situation holds every bit as much responsibility. Sure, a judge could possibly feel some personal sympathy in the matter, but it won't come in to play on a ruling. This shit isn't a game. No judge is going to alleviate the man's responsibility, or punish a child that has no choice in the matter. The child didn't have a choice who his parents were. It's not his fault his mom is a scandalous cunt, and his father is an irresponsible dumbass. It's the judge's job to see to it that the child is taken care of financially, and in a loving supportive home.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• If you're gonna do something as stupid as accept someone that is setting off every Danger!Danger! bell in your head, you have only yourself to blame.

It's like that story from Natural Born Killers...

Once upon a time, a woman was picking up firewood. She came upon a poisonous snake frozen in the snow. She took the snake home and nursed it back to health. One day the snake bit her on the cheek. As she lay dying, she asked the snake, "Why have you done this to me?" And the snake answered, "Look, bitch, you knew I was a snake."
              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
              dont downshift!!
              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• So she went and put sonogram pics on facebook a week ago. Perhaps for the attention or to cement the idea that abortion is out of the question.

Wish she would have posted the bullshit, shady, circumstances that led to the chemical reaction that occurred.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrGoogle View Post
                  So she went and put sonogram pics on facebook a week ago. Perhaps for the attention or to cement the idea that abortion is out of the question.

Wish she would have posted the bullshit, shady, circumstances that led to the chemical reaction that occurred.
                  What's her name? I'm sure someone else on here will do it for you.

Comment

So she went and put sonogram pics on facebook a week ago. Perhaps for the attention or to cement the idea that abortion is out of the question.

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                    What's her name? I'm sure someone else on here will do it for you.
                    What's her name, Michael?
                    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                    dont downshift!!
                    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

sheeeeeiittt

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I would get a plan B pill and crush that bitch up and put it in her mashed potatoes. Someone should take the time to post the story how she got pregnant on her wall. She'll probably delete it, but I'd keep reposting it.

Comment

• surprised no one posted this yet... cant get it to embedd... auto play would be awesome
                          Music video by Kanye West performing Gold Digger. (C) 2005 Roc-A-Fella Records, LLC
                          first class white trash

Comment

• just pay someone from the board to dress in all black and hit her in the stomach with a 20lb sledge.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                              just pay someone from the board to dress in all black and hit her in the stomach with a 20lb sledge.
                              thats probably how she got pregnant.. but it wasnt a sledge hammer
                              first class white trash

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                                sheeeeeiittt

lmfao!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X