X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone posting under an alias...
    Describes the person as their friend...
    Only mentions the shit the girl did...

Dude, you have zero sense of responsibility. You cant even face reality using your real account on an internet message board.

The whole thing is your fault.

You went after a chick with 2 failed marriages and fake tits....and tried to have a relationship? DUMBASS

You had unprotected sex and came in her because she said she was on BC? DUMBASS

Now shes preggo, your life is fucked and you still think that its her fault? DUMBASS

Writing was on the wall from the very start ya fuckin moron. You just walked right in and got what was advertised.

DUMBASS

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi View Post
        Someone posting under an alias...
        Describes the person as their friend...
        Only mentions the shit the girl did...

Dude, you have zero sense of responsibility. You cant even face reality using your real account on an internet message board.

The whole thing is your fault.

You went after a chick with 2 failed marriages and fake tits....and tried to have a relationship? DUMBASS

You had unprotected sex and came in her because she said she was on BC? DUMBASS

Now shes preggo, your life is fucked and you still think that its her fault? DUMBASS

Writing was on the wall from the very start ya fuckin moron. You just walked right in and got what was advertised.

DUMBASS
        Yoda would be proud of your skills.
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I'd "erase" her and then I'd stop dating strippers.
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

you need to do this:

fuck never mind userx posted it and i just barely saw it posted by southernsvt.
            Last edited by idrivea4banger; 03-02-2012, 02:24 AM. Reason: blah
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
              Kiss your fucking child support good bye. Women are fucking cum guzzling road whores that have been taught that the only way to get thru life is to get you a sucker like one of us. Yep, give them a baby and you will feed em for 2 decades. fucking miserable cunts. they are a fucking 18 year long case of STD. WHy? Because 90% of women are fucking worthless. Yep, worthless. If bitching and complaining paid money they would all be rich. Most of them know that the little fucking wet stinky slit in between their legs is the only fucking thing on the planet that keeps them alive so they use it like any natural predator would. it's honestly disgusting if you think about it. A fucking nasty wet little hole that smells fucked up from time to time and we just cant wait to put our dicks in it. thats it. they are fucking worthless without it. Seriously. Women are fucking retarded cum bags that should be forced to workin the the fields. Why? because all they do is start shit. thats all. They all think that the little hole between their legs entitles them to everything. Fuck that! You know why your girl doesnt like your friends, because her pussy is off limits to them so they are not blinded by it. They see the evil cunt that surrounds it and they recognize it as a form of satan. Run, bitches RUUUUUUUUUUUN!

You were in a bit of a bad mood last night, weren'tcha?

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
                Kiss your fucking child support good bye. Women are fucking cum guzzling road whores that have been taught that the only way to get thru life is to get you a sucker like one of us. Yep, give them a baby and you will feed em for 2 decades. fucking miserable cunts. they are a fucking 18 year long case of STD. WHy? Because 90% of women are fucking worthless. Yep, worthless. If bitching and complaining paid money they would all be rich. Most of them know that the little fucking wet stinky slit in between their legs is the only fucking thing on the planet that keeps them alive so they use it like any natural predator would. it's honestly disgusting if you think about it. A fucking nasty wet little hole that smells fucked up from time to time and we just cant wait to put our dicks in it. thats it. they are fucking worthless without it. Seriously. Women are fucking retarded cum bags that should be forced to workin the the fields. Why? because all they do is start shit. thats all. They all think that the little hole between their legs entitles them to everything. Fuck that! You know why your girl doesnt like your friends, because her pussy is off limits to them so they are not blinded by it. They see the evil cunt that surrounds it and they recognize it as a form of satan. Run, bitches RUUUUUUUUUUUN!
                How do you really feel?
                Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  not one bit.

The guy is fucked.
                  Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
                  doubtful, I've read of women winning paternity cases after spitting the semen into a cup and injecting herself with it.
                  Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  Nope. As a male, you have no rights or recourse. Men get fucked paying child support on kids that aren't even theirs, as proven by paternity tests. He is screwed.
                  I'm kind of a black and white guy, I try to think logically about stuff like this (situations I haven't experienced) and I can't for the life of me come up with a reason why the male would have no recourse. I believe you guys, but that just doesn't make any sense.

Oh well, I guess if you are going to play you better be ready to pay.
                  "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
                  -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by slow06 View Post
                    I'm kind of a black and white guy, I try to think logically about stuff like this (situations I haven't experienced) and I can't for the life of me come up with a reason why the male would have no recourse. I believe you guys, but that just doesn't make any sense.

Oh well, I guess if you are going to play you better be ready to pay.
                    The courts and judges aren't black and white. If you have tits and a pussy you've already done most of the work in court. Nearly anything you request within reason will probably be granted.

One time divorcee here

Sent from my iPhone
                    2004 Suzuki DL650
                    1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• Get ready to pay the stupid tax for the next 18 years

Comment

• usually the keep a n***a baby doesnt present itself till you try to break up with her. this chick must have been desperate to be married again.

on a side note, i dont have much sympathy towards anyone that doesn't wrap their junk. i will say this situation is different since you installed a ham clamp. i'm just mind boggled about the fuckers that refuse to wear a hat.
                        "i dont like how it feels" > 20% of your salary.
                        www.hppmotorsports.com
                        ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Originally posted by Jester View Post

Comment

• should have just done her in the butt. 100% rookie mistake.

god bless.
                            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by momo View Post
                              usually the keep a n***a baby doesnt present itself till you try to break up with her. this chick must have been desperate to be married again.

on a side note, i dont have much sympathy towards anyone that doesn't wrap their junk. i will say this situation is different since you installed a ham clamp. i'm just mind boggled about the fuckers that refuse to wear a hat.
                              "i dont like how it feels" > 20% of your salary.
                              No its one thing to have a birth control implant device implanted and then bust nuts not knowing she had it removed. If its in the vag you can feel it with your dick so you would know if it was removed. The other is really small and implanted in the arm.

She had it removed, wore long sleeves, rubbed her hands together and said to herself....."I gots this bitch, now. Dolla dolla bills y'all!"

Comment

• Originally posted by DrGoogle View Post
                                No its one thing to have a birth control implant device implanted and then bust nuts not knowing she had it removed. If its in the vag you can feel it with your dick so you would know if it was removed. The other is really small and implanted in the arm.

She had it removed, wore long sleeves, rubbed her hands together and said to herself....."I gots this bitch, now. Dolla dolla bills y'all!"
                                You're missing the point. It doesn't matter. She can poke holes in your condoms, and it's your fault for giving her access to your condoms. It's 150% on you, or whoever the male in this instance is. Shift blame all you want, but it's entirely your fault.
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X