• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• go down girl go head get down
    first class white trash

Comment

• Originally posted by forbes View Post
      surprised no one posted this yet... cant get it to embedd... auto play would be awesome
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vwNc...eature=related
      I'll embed it, but I'm not going to autoplay it, that's frowned upon here in the BP. For future reference, in order to get something to autoplay all you have to do is add &autoplay=1 to the end of the youtube link.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
        I'll embed it, but I'm not going to autoplay it, that's frowned upon here in the BP. For future reference, in order to get something to autoplay all you have to do is add &autoplay=1 to the end of the youtube link.

i understand... thats why i said for someone else to do it.... but u have to admit it... this thread screams that song
        first class white trash

Comment

i understand... thats why i said for someone else to do it.... but u have to admit it... this thread screams that song
          Fuck yeah. I have yet to meet a woman that I was even close to thinking about fucking that didn't want me to pay for something, fuck that. Gold diggin' ass wimmenz. It's 2012, you spend the last century bitching about equality, well here it is. You get to pay for the first date.

Edit: That's probably why I'm still single. w/e

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
            I would get a plan B pill and crush that bitch up and put it in her mashed potatoes. Someone should take the time to post the story how she got pregnant on her wall. She'll probably delete it, but I'd keep reposting it.
            Plan B is not RU486. Get it right.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by Yale View Post
              Plan B is not RU486. Get it right.
              I've never had to deal with that shit before, how was I supposed to know? I also haven't had the need to perform any DOS attacks lately either...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jester View Post
                Kiss your fucking child support good bye. Women are fucking cum guzzling road whores that have been taught that the only way to get thru life is to get you a sucker like one of us. Yep, give them a baby and you will feed em for 2 decades. fucking miserable cunts. they are a fucking 18 year long case of STD. WHy? Because 90% of women are fucking worthless. Yep, worthless. If bitching and complaining paid money they would all be rich. Most of them know that the little fucking wet stinky slit in between their legs is the only fucking thing on the planet that keeps them alive so they use it like any natural predator would. it's honestly disgusting if you think about it. A fucking nasty wet little hole that smells fucked up from time to time and we just cant wait to put our dicks in it. thats it. they are fucking worthless without it. Seriously. Women are fucking retarded cum bags that should be forced to workin the the fields. Why? because all they do is start shit. thats all. They all think that the little hole between their legs entitles them to everything. Fuck that! You know why your girl doesnt like your friends, because her pussy is off limits to them so they are not blinded by it. They see the evil cunt that surrounds it and they recognize it as a form of satan. Run, bitches RUUUUUUUUUUUN!
                Holy shit. Have you considered moving to the country and just getting a few pet sheep? They never talk back, never.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• ive kind of been in your shoes before mr google.... i feel your pain and stupidity...

The abortion route will be even harder if shes posted sono pics on facebook unless she pulls it off as a "haha gotcha yall" type deal pretty soon.

The abortion route isnt easy in any way either no matter how much you hate the damn whore. If you have any type of soul it will hit you as shes in the room getting aborted with a medical coat hanger and you will have moments of WTF did I do... then you realize your not having to deal with her and out 300$ and go to hooters that night lol

Comment

• Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                    Holy shit. Have you considered moving to the country and just getting a few pet sheep? They never talk back, never.
                    Just moved to the country. Sheep are coming soon.
                    May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                    Semper Fi

Comment

Are you sure he's got gold to dig for?

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                      Originally posted by Jester View Post
                      Just moved to the country. Sheep are coming soon.
                      Just remember "Baaaaa" means "no"!

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                        Are you sure he's got gold to dig for?

Just remember "Baaaaa" means "no"!
                        No means yes!
                        May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                        Semper Fi

Comment

• "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                            Are you sure he's got gold to dig for
                            Have you got a job? Have you got 99 dollars?

For some girls, thats enough because they dont have it - and they'll do whatever it takes to get it.

Comment

• tell your friend to grow a set of nuts and enjoy his family. if she was good enough to move in and raw dog all night she is good enough to marry.

Comment

• Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
                                tell your friend to grow a set of nuts and enjoy his family. if she was good enough to move in and raw dog all night she is good enough to marry.
                                you crazy...

there's lots of chicks i'd live with and bang, and never think twice about marriage or kids with.

Comment

Working...
                                X