would you kill for $2 million cash?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• would you kill for $2 million cash?

And could you get out of the country with it quick enough?

If I had an international flight ready, I'd ship the cash to myself, catch my flight and be gone to Madagascar

Absolutely.

But seriously, hell no. That would take a really cold individual.
    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Depends who and why, but a coworker who trusted you, thats shameful. Some people I would kill for free

Comment

I'd kill for free, but the person would have to deserve it.
        Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
        Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

How would you exit the country?

Comment

Would I kill for the cash? Yes. Would I do it like this guy, kill an innocent co-worker and then be on the run with the loot? Hell no. I'd have to hit someone who had it coming, and I would remain annynomus. I also wouldn't want to live in a foreign country while wanted in the U.S. You might make it a little while, but it would all catch up to you, sooner than later.

Comment

I'm thinking about killing a burrito for lunch. Or some chicken wings.
              WRX

Comment

Not enough.
                Originally posted by davbrucas
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Couldn't do it and live with myself afterward.

Comment

I wouldn't, not for any dollar amount.

Comment

If I get to pick the person/people, yes. Is it $2mil per, or just one?

Comment

Not like that. What a piece of shit. Great planning, too, not knowing in advance where to go after it was done. Fucking idiot.

Comment

Wouldn't take a mans life who is doing nothing more than earning his living. Not for any amount of money.

As far as planning the heist....carefully timed and thought out I suppose it could be done. Arrange a shipping destination well in advance, and be damned sure it's a good one....then pull off the heist but hide the evidence where it wouldn't be found for long enough to get that needed headstart to package up the money and drop it with the shipper, then jump on a plane....maybe a chartered flight would be easier to get by with fake documentation and an alias....or just pay a large amount of cash to someone with a plane.

The problem is that those trucks are loaded with GPS and real-time monitoring...not sure if you could quickly disable all that and then still have enough time to drive the thing off into a lake or something.
                          70' Chevelle RagTop
                          (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Ofcourse, I'm Mexican my parents still own house in Mexico, and have family down there, I would take my 2 mil and build me a nice farm house with Land and start cultivating that much desired plant

Comment

Years ago one of the largest armored car heist happened. The guy who did it was a friend of my uncle, he left his wife,kids,everything. The FBI calls my uncle every few years to see if they heard from him. I believe he got a lot more than 2 mil though

Comment

Working...
                              X