No announcement yet.

Some of these CL ad's blow me away....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some of these CL ad's blow me away....

I know these cars are becoming more & more rare to find and therefore the bottom-end prices only go so low, but does anyone out here think you could take this - http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/2871243721.html and turn it into this http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/2876417982.html with only another $5K (not to mention the labor)?

Here's another I thought was pretty funny... http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/cto/2878479056.html

I wanted to email this guy and tell him it's also rare that I shit out a green turd...when it happens it doesn't mean it's special!

I wonder what guys like this are thinking when they post these shitty pictures...yup, it has side markers...must be a 68. Are people just too stupid to post a picture of the whole car, or do they just want people to bombard them with emails asking for more pics?

I've got a TV I need to sell....I should probably only post pics of the remote and the power cord, eh?
    70' Chevelle RagTop
    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

A sucker is born every minute

Comment

That Camaro is a fucking turd. lolz at that pile being worth even half of eight grand.

Comment

Start high.....on crack!!! Then post on craigslist.

Comment

Offer him 3k cash

Comment

The pictures thing really gets me. "if you want pics, text me". WTF if you have pictures, put them in your fucking ad, it's free! If you can't manage to take and add pictures to a CL ad, then you aren't going to get a second of my time. I just skip past an ad solely based on picture quality or lack thereof. I don't even look at the prices anymore. Everyone thinks their rusted out shit bucket is worth $$$$.

Comment

Product representation. Some people dont get it.
              Those Chevy II's made me think of this little falcon I saw last night.
              If I was a Ford guy, I'd offer $500, and slam a 5.3 in there so quick it'd make your head spin.

Last edited by HarrisonTX; 03-01-2012, 11:36 AM.
              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                those Chevy II's made me thing of this little falcon I saw lastnight.
                If I was a Ford guy, I'd offer $500, and slam a 5.3 in there so quick it'd make your
                http://austin.craigslist.org/cto/2870006963.htmlhead spin.
                Looks like it's gone already.
                70' Chevelle RagTop

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

fixed

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                  those Chevy II's made me thing of this little falcon I saw lastnight.
                  If I was a Ford guy, I'd offer $500, and slam a 5.3 in there so quick it'd make your
                  http://austin.craigslist.org/cto/2870006963.html head spin.
                  1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                    Looks like it's gone already.
                    "head" was in the link try the one I just posted
                    1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Ah...missed that. Thanks.
                      70' Chevelle RagTop

Comment

With all the sailing on Craigslist I am surprised a lot more things aren't being blown away.
                        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

I shoul sell my car for $50k then.
                          Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
                            I shoul sell my car for $50k then.
                            Basically.

I had a '66 mustang years ago and when I wanted to sell it a lot of people told me I should sell it for $20,000. I told them they were nuts and looked at me like I was insane for sell it for $5,000. Some people have no perspective of what things should cost.
                            Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                              Basically.

I had a '66 mustang years ago and when I wanted to sell it a lot of people told me I should sell it for $20,000. I told them they were nuts and looked at me like I was insane for sell it for $5,000. Some people have no perspective of what things should cost.

Too much Barrett-Jackson fever. That, and too much Overhaulin' on tv. People think beater + 1 week = show car.

Comment

Working...
                              X