Damnit! What happened to mile meter?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damnit! What happened to mile meter?!

So I just dropped 2 cars off of my main policy, they were costing me $60/mo, I drive them maybe once a month, sometimes they sit for months without being driven, so I was going to add them to milemeter, guess they no longer do business in Texas. Does anyone know of any other alternatives? I hate paying for something I don't use, same price for 5000 miles a month, or 5 miles.....
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Need to get a policy like this as well...
    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Maybe get a collector car policy with agreed value?
      Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
      Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Cars in question are a 2001 F250 and a 1992 Miata
        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Get a south and western collector car policy and pick the lowest mileage they have. They didn't question an 83 jeep so I don't think they really care what it is. I've got everything but my truck on their policies.

Comment

Oh man that is what i need for my T/A.. drove about 600 miles in the last 2.5 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
              Cars in question are a 2001 F250 and a 1992 Miata
              I have the same isssue. It is not like I can drive all the cars everyday. I understand paying for theft insurance but not the other all year.
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                Get a south and western collector car policy and pick the lowest mileage they have. They didn't question an 83 jeep so I don't think they really care what it is. I've got everything but my truck on their policies.
                The problem with that is if you do need to use insurance for any type of accident/claim. They will usually find a way out of paying you anything.

When I had my Torino, it pretty much had to be locked in a garage at all times to be covered under one of those policies!

Comment

Working...
                X