Unemployment Question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    Maybe he meant Cobra? Oh wait, no way she can afford that.
    Medicaid
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
      Medicaid
      Thats what I am thinking.

Comment

She could post up on here, offering day care. I think she can pay all of her bills and take care of her baby for about $80 a week.

Comment

Anybody else think that GT Fanatic is being quite the dicklicker by disappearing from this thread as soon as tits were mentioned? I say we castrate him with a rusty piano wire.
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
            Anybody else think that GT Fanatic is being quite the dicklicker by disappearing from this thread as soon as tits were mentioned? I say we castrate him with a rusty piano wire.
            WOW lol.

Sorry! Posted this and went to sleep. No pics of the friend. Pretty sure I would be banned if I did post pics. Just a guy trying to help a friend out, anyway I can. I really have no idea, what Medicare and Medicaid is. She said she was on one of them. The reason this was brought up recently is, the contractions started and she is questioning how long she can make it before delivery at work.

Comment

She should've gotten STD..... Short Term Disability

Comment

Originally posted by GT Fanatic View Post
                The reason this was brought up recently is, the contractions started and she is questioning how long she can make it before delivery at work.
                30 minutes or less.

Comment

"A friend of mine" you know it's your kid fucker

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
                    30 minutes or less.
                    lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by GT Fanatic View Post
                      WOW lol.

Sorry! Posted this and went to sleep. No pics of the friend. Pretty sure I would be banned if I did post pics. Just a guy trying to help a friend out, anyway I can. I really have no idea, what Medicare and Medicaid is. She said she was on one of them. The reason this was brought up recently is, the contractions started and she is questioning how long she can make it before delivery at work.
                      That fat, huh?

Comment

Working...
                      X