Messing with a low baller!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Messing with a low baller!

I listed my ZX10r for sale on Sunday and received an email Monday at 2AM...

Did some research on him and he did the exact same thing to another guy in the area with a ZX10r. I looked him up and he's in Willis, TX. I'm going to tell him i'll sell it for his low ball price, make him drive 3 hours, and no show.

Here's the other thread: http://wforiders.com/forums/showthre...e-selling-bike

Him 2/27/12 2:00AM: "Do you have a clean and clear title? Does it have any cosmetic damage or mechanical issues? Has it ever been dropped or laid down?"

Me 2/27/12 8:46AM: "To answer your questions, It's a clean and clear Texas title that I hold in hand. There is no cosmetic damage, the bike is real nice as you can tell from the pictures. Mechanically it starts every times, runs extremely smooth, and is throwing no codes. If needed I can video it starting, idling, etc for you. No the bike has not been dropped or laid down."

Him 2/27/12 8:59AM: "So, not a ding, nick or scuff anywhere? Where are you located? Do you have a # make it easier to communicate?"?

Me 2/27/12 12:34PM: :: called his number ::

Me 2/27/12 4:40PM: "I gave you a call. Call me when you get a chance."

Him 2/27/12 5:01PM: "This is john I emailed you about the 08 zx10r."
    Me: "Hey John. You asked about any damage. The slip on has some scratches on the outside of it. Also, i'm located in Bedford"
    Him: "Can I see pics if any damage?"
    Me: "Sure, give me about 20 minutes"
    Me: :: sent picture of minor scratch ::
    Me: "There's the scratch, but the bike isn't scratched. I think maybe the slip on was bought used. It was already on the bike when I purchased it."
    Him: "What's the mileage?"
    Me: "86xx. I think 8606 right now to be exact"
    Him: "That's a little higher than I can go"
    Me: "Sorry, that's my best price I can do. I know it'll sell at that price"

2 hours later

Him: "4500 cash right now"
    Me: "LOL. 4500 will buy you a nice 25k mile 04 model"
    Me: "Probably not a ZX10 though, a ZX6"
    Him: :: sent picture of 2007 zx10r ::
    Him: "I bought a 07 zx10r for 4000 last year. Had to sell it though"
    Me: "Cool! Hope you find another one!"

2 days later

Him 2/29/12 3:57PM: "Do you have a clean and clear title? Does it have any cosmetic damage or mechanical issues? Has it ever been dropped or laid down?"

Me via text: "You emailed me again about my ZX10r?"
    Him: "You ready to sell?"
    Me: "Are you still offering 4500? I had some things come up and really need cash."
    Him: "I have the cash and I can come asap"
    Me: "I can't meet up today. Can you be in Bedford around 6PM tomorrow?"
    Him: "Call me when you have a minute we can talk"
    Him: "I can be there just need to speak with you about it"

1 hour later

Him: "When can you talk?"

3.5 hours later

Me: "The person I owe money to wants it in all 1s if possible. Can your bank do that?"

TO BE CONTINUED! I'll just edit the first post as I go. I'm going to get him on the GoPro at the meet up spot, lol.
    Last edited by Skidmark; 02-29-2012, 09:12 PM.

he will probably just post your phone number on 4Chan...
    Originally posted by Sean88gt
    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
      he will probably just post your phone number on 4Chan...
      Meh, I don't care.

Comment

meh, just tell him to screw off. don't be like stunterbob!

Comment

or he will post on this site complaining about some douche he is trying to buy a ZX10 off of.

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
          meh, just tell him to screw off. don't be like stunterbob!
          This. Stunterbob tried to pull off the same move and looked like a complete douche. Not saying you are, but you are headed down that path in this situation.

Comment

Not a wise move.

Comment

I don't think I saw that thread?

Comment

"I am asking this ($xxxx), you are not anywhere near what I want so if you cannot come up on your offer, then I am not able to work with you."

If he keeps contacting you then the best you can do is change your email or, wait....just ignore them....
                Originally posted by Sean88gt
                You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Don't make anyone drive that far for nothing. That's fucked up. And I've done fucked up shit before and wouldn't do that.

Comment

You guys are boring.

Alright, what else can I do to fuck with him? Have mass amounts of people send him a text saying, "Do you have a clean and clear title? Does it have any cosmetic damage or mechanical issues? Has it ever been dropped or laid down?"?

Comment

I would go with ignore him.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

ignore him, what did you expect from craiggies
                        WRX

Comment

You could "Dan Bishop project manager GE" him. He lowballed and it turned out pretty funny.
                          Ded

Comment

Why be a dick at all? Just tell him that you won't sell for that and be done with it.

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                              You could "Dan Bishop project manager GE" him. He lowballed and it turned out pretty funny.
                              Apparently, since then, the board has turned into a bunch of boring fucks.

Comment

Working...
                              X