Renting a vette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renting a vette

I am looking at buying a used C6, I would like to spend a day in one before I pull the trigger.
    I don't think Hertz does vette rentals anymore, does anyone know of somewhere that does?
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

just steal one and drop it back off when you are done

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
      I am looking at buying a used C6, I would like to spend a day in one before I pull the trigger.
      I don't think Hertz does vette rentals anymore, does anyone know of somewhere that does?
      Hertz has them.

Comment

Not sure it helps, but we just picked up an 08 and love it. Only thing I don't like is that the air dam is low and you just gotta get used to hearing it scrape. They cost about $120 for the set (3 pieces) so when you eventually lose it, it's not too expensive.

Comment

Don't most dealerships let you take one home for a day to "think about it?"

Comment

See if CJ will let you borrow his...
            Originally posted by Jester
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
            Originally posted by Denny
            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
              See if CJ will let you borrow his...
              Did he get a c6?
              Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                Did he get a c6?
                Shit, he's got a C5... my bad
                Originally posted by Jester
                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                Originally posted by Denny
                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
                  Don't most dealerships let you take one home for a day to "think about it?"
                  Probably not when it's a Vette, but maybe if Grapevine Ford has one on the used lot Skip could make it happen....

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
                    Probably not when it's a Vette, but maybe if Grapevine Ford has one on the used lot Skip could make it happen....
                    I remember back when Chris Tatum was the manager at NTN and he had a c5 z06 that I really liked.
                    Well he let me keep the car for the entire weekend and next thing you know...I was the owner of that car.

Comment

Vettes suck.. dont buy one!!! WAY to many of them out there already
                      2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Hertz

Comment

Just remember that once you buy a Vette, pretty much any after market part specific to it will be subject to the Vette tax.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Comment

Make sure to get a black one and get some black wheels, just to be different.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk
                            Slow moving projects
                            1964 C10 350/700r4
                            1992 LX 5.0

Comment

Yeah, I want one that looks like this.

Comment

Working...
                              X