Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FtW/Keller LEO's, suicide at Walgreens???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mikec View Post
    Please quote the offending posts. Just re-read it and I don't see anyone saying anything bad about her.
    i think he means in general.

Comment

Originally posted by AtPeaceNow View Post
      I hate to have to even address this but I knew her and I am close to her children. People should never judge another person and it hurts me to see some of the horrible things being posted here. I hope you all can see that her kids may one day read this. As if they are not going through enough at this time. Please try and show respect and at least act like you have a heart. She was someone’s, daughter, mother, friend, and neighbor.
      GTFO of here with that B.S.

Freedom of speech mother fucker, dont like it then dont listen or move somewhere else.I am sure going to exercise it while I have it...
      Originally posted by Sean88gt
      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

I just hope that in some weird way, her kids might know 91CoupeMike, and that he can tell them what a mean bunch of assholes this place harbors therefor proactively helping those kids in not being able to see the awful posts.

Comment

I hate to have to even address this but I knew her and I am close to her children. People should never judge another person and it hurts me to see some of the horrible things being posted here. I hope you all can see that her kids may one day read this. As if they are not going through enough at this time. Please try and show respect and at least act like you have a heart. She was someone’s, daughter, mother, friend, and neighbor.
          She did the most selfish act known to man fuck her

Comment

Welcome to the site.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
              Welcome to the site.
              At least they are at peace now

Comment

I empathize with the her family, it is obviously a tragedy. However I feel so much worse for the bystanders that got to witness the suicide and now are forced to "go though" this as well. Hopefully there were no children around at the time.

Comment

Get back to the kitchen

Comment

Originally posted by Alex View Post
                    Get back to the kitchen
                    It would be unfortunate if you ended up in a ditch

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremycg777 View Post
                      It would be unfortunate if you ended up in a ditch
                      It would be unfortunate if this was construed as a threat in which you did not actually have any balls (intentions) to fulfill at which time something coincidentally happened to him and the police find this post from your IP and Sub Net....

I think that would suck more...just my .02
                      Originally posted by Sean88gt
                      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

I don't care freedom of speech just exercising it while we still have it
                        Keep your pennies ain't needed

Comment

I don't care freedom of speech just exercising it while we still have it
                          Watch it, you could get banned!!!

Comment

For ?

Comment

For ?
                              At the newly open eastbound 183/121 split there was a sport bike on its side, and quite a few cops out, taking measurements, 2 lanes shut down, only 1 getting through. It's a nice day, and I know a lot of you guys on here are probably out enjoying it, so be careful. Hope it wasn't any one on here.

In this thread
                              At the newly open eastbound 183/121 split there was a sport bike on its side, and quite a few cops out, taking measurements, 2 lanes shut down, only 1 getting through. It's a nice day, and I know a lot of you guys on here are probably out enjoying it, so be careful. Hope it wasn't any one on here.

Comment

Working...
                              X