Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Anonymous strikes again... - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anonymous strikes again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anonymous strikes again...

Anonymous Hits Interpol Site After 25 Arrested
    + Comment now

Supporters of the loose-knit hacker collective Anonymous temporarily forced the main website for Interpol offline this evening, after the international police group announced it had arrested 25 suspected supporters.

The site www.interpol.int was unreachable for 20-30 minutes and appears to be loading again, albeit slowly.

This could have been the result of a Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attack by supporters of Anonymous. For this, either a hacker uses a botnet, or hundreds of volunteers use a special web tool flood a site with enough junk traffic to take it offline. (In such a short space of time a botnet looks more likely.)

Moments ago a senior Twitter account for Anonymous, AnonymousIRC, tweeted: “interpol.int seems to be #TangoDown. We can’t say that this surprises us much.”

Hactivists Are Like Criminals, Kaspersky Lab CEO Says
    Kenneth Rapoza
    Contributor
    Another prominent Twitter account holder with Anonymous added, “Looks like interpol.int is having some traffic issues. Now who would have expected that?”

The attack comes after as police conducted raids in dozens of cities across Europe and Latin America as part of “Operation Unmask,” which started in mid-February.

Interpol said the operation responded to cyber-attacks in Argentina, Chile, Colombia and Spain, that hit the Colombian Ministry of Defence the presidency, Chile’s Endesa electricity company and its National Library, among others.

According to Interpol’s announcement, police from Argentina, Chile, Colombia and Spain seized 250 items of computer equipment and mobile phones, credit cards and cash at 40 premises in 15 cities. The suspects ranged in age from 17 to 40.

In a separate incident, police in Spain arrested four other suspected supporters of Anonymous, accused of taking websites offline and leaking sensitive data.
    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

those guys are smart! they hacked Nintendo one time just to tell them "hey we love your stuff!"

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
      those guys are smart! they hacked Nintendo one time just to tell them "hey we love your stuff!"
      Anyone who broke into my house to say I love you is an idiot..... Lol
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

What a bunch of dorks. Ewww let's shut down a site and be zero cool...fuckers are prob why I get junk mail I hope they all get caught.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
          Anyone who broke into my house to say I love you is an idiot..... Lol
          or a woman

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
            or a woman
            This is Mike we're talking about.
            Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
            Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
            Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
            You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Working...
            X