X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plane lands w/o front landing gear

nice!
    Originally posted by Buzzo
    Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

that is badass good pilot

Comment

Saw it in that truck commercial.

Comment

If the treadmill is moving at just the right speed this can be pulled off
        Originally posted by Sean88gt
        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
        Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

We had a C-17 land in Afghanistan the same way except there was no landing gear issue. From what I heard, the crew turned off the warning becaue it was always going off while flying over the mountains and approaching the runway. They forgot however to put the front landing gear down and skidded down a lot of the runway on fire, scared the shit out of me. I was outside on the taxiway not far from it.

Comment

Here's the link...

Comment

Originally posted by Texican View Post
              We had a C-17 land in Afghanistan the same way except there was no landing gear issue. From what I heard, the crew turned off the warning becaue it was always going off while flying over the mountains and approaching the runway. They forgot however to put the front landing gear down and skidded down a lot of the runway on fire, scared the shit out of me. I was outside on the taxiway not far from it.
              I bet those pilots had a nice talking to

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                I bet those pilots had a nice talking to
                Yeah, I'm sure some rank/position was lost. It slowed us way down for a couple days which was a nice break. Too bad it backed us up and made it that much busier, I've never been to a place as busy as Bagram.

Comment

Yeah, I'm sure some rank/position was lost. It slowed us way down for a couple days which was a nice break. Too bad it backed us up and made it that much busier, I've never been to a place as busy as Bagram.
                  Yea, my friends older brother got stuck in a small remote base in greenland or some crap for a month or two because a fuel line burst on the aircraft...the plane was covered in av. fuel, and they had one mechanic working on repairing it in the air

sigpic

Comment

That's crazy, a job well done.

Nice. I left about 6 months before that. I have personal pictures of the 130 that landed with no front gear.

Comment

ummm...the nose is going a lil lower than usuuu..fuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!

sigpic

Comment

How come it's never the main gear? It's always the nose gear that fails.
                        Last edited by Leah; Yesterday at 10:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X