Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this a going rate for plumbers nowadays?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sucks. Been there.

A couple weeks ago the kitchen sink backed up. Nothing was moving whatever was in there so we called a plumber. After over an hour of snaking, acid treatments, etc they finally got it cleared. Then last week the master shower wouldn't drain so we called them back out. That time they determined that the sewer line, near the

Comment

wow that's insane the plumber said that the hole could have been their for years and we would not have known it from the looks of it it has been had weird cracks show up once in a while while the foundation was not moving or tilting.

Comment

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
        Dayum, I had no idea. Good info.

I am needing one, possibly two french drains install here at the house. Is that something you do ?
        i will hook you up with someone who will do it on the side and do it right... just like this, if my men can make money then will always do me good on my projects...
        first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by forbes View Post
          i will hook you up with someone who will do it on the side and do it right... just like this, if my men can make money then will always do me good on my projects...
          Your guys don't do shower work do they? We may need to have ours redone with new board/tile and pipes.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
          X