Here's your tip: Get a real job.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
    He could have at least rounded correctly for the 1% tip.
    Word.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
      He could have at least rounded correctly for the 1% tip.
      $1.34 would have pissed me off just as much lol
      "PSH!!!"

Comment

Money changes people.
        www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike
          He tipped 1%.
          Technically it's 1.34, as the price was 133.5x

Comment

if the service is really that bad, you involve the manager...
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
              Money changes people.
              It can be very taxing.
              Originally posted by davbrucas
              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                it can be very taxing.
                har har har... a
                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                dont downshift!!
                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

I had a server sit at a table and talk to another server, laughing, drinking tea, and checking her pager. (this was a while ago) Another server saw us getting mad, and came buy filled our drinks. He brought our food and apologized for her. Then at the end of our meal, Our waitress brought our check and asked if we wanted desert. That was the one time I've ever asked to speak to a manager. We got our meal comped, she got no tip, and the waiter that stepped up got a $20 bill.

Comment

When my cousin waited tables she said a large church group came in stiffed her and told her "How dare you work on a Sunday" as they were leaving the restaurant.
                    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                      When my cousin waited tables she said a large church group came in stiffed her and told her "How dare you work on a Sunday" as they were leaving the restaurant.

lmfao

Comment

Brittyann is the best worker at Chili's, she balls out of control.
                        Originally posted by talisman
                        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                        Originally posted by AdamLX
                        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        Because fuck you, that's why
                        Originally posted by 80coupe
                        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                        Originally posted by Rick Modena
                        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

waiting tables is not for me! i don't have the patience or temperament for that crap

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            lmfao
                            I waited tables for 3 years in undergrad. It's well-known that the church crowd and black people don't tip.
                            Originally posted by davbrucas
                            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                              I waited tables for 3 years in undergrad. It's well-known that the church crowd and black people don't tip.

Oh yeah. I was a pizza delivery BALLER in high school, and the same rules applied. I was taking a couple of meat lovers to a house late one night and a bunch of black dudes answered

"Say man. What you think about OJ Simpson?"
                              "I really don't care one way or the other."
                              "Shit man, you don't care if that foo goes to jail? Awwwwwww shit, you just done fucked up yo tip!" and slammed the door in my face.

As I was turning around the only thing I was thinking was "Yeah right, like I was going to get one to begin with."

Comment

did he go to shenanigans?

Comment

Working...
                                X