Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highschool Shooting in Ohio

Man fuck, one student has died to gun shot wounds

High praise to the teacher that gave chase and caught this piece of fucking shit kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
      High praise to the teacher that gave chase and caught this piece of fucking shit kid.

Agreed! He'll probably be fired for assaulting the kid.
      Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Bad thing is those kids were waiting their school bus to take them to a different high school where they attend.

Still sad, hope that pile of shit gets life

Comment

They should let teachers with CHLS carry , seems places where people know other people don't have guns shootings happen more frequently.

Comment

It is nice to see that these "gun free zones" are working out so well.
            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post

RIP to anyone who died.

Comment

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
                They should let teachers with CHLS carry , seems places where people know other people don't have guns shootings happen more frequently.
                Agreed. My wife is 5'2" and 105 and I wish she were allowed. Too damned petite to do anything physically...

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                Bazinga!
                www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
                  I'm all for that!
                  Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                  Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                  Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                  You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                    I'm all for that!
                    Originally posted by mikec View Post
                    Agreed. My wife is 5'2" and 105 and I wish she were allowed. Too damned petite to do anything physically...

Bazinga!
                    Well I mean you have to think people KNOW there shouldn't be guns there, so they know its an easy target. I mean think of all the cities/states and areas with a lot of gun control laws and how high the violent crime rates are. I say let them carry and the first few would be shooters in schools get turned into swiss cheese the next trench coat wearing emo would think twice.

Comment

When I went to high school in the mid/late 80's we had a DPD officer in the building at all times. In fact, we had 5-10 of them for a few weeks or so after a race riot broke out in '88. Anyway, why can't schools have at least 1 LEO at the school? It probably wouldn't prevent things like this from happening, but it might reduce the amount of injuries/deaths when something goes down.

Comment

Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
                        When I went to high school in the mid/late 80's we had a DPD officer in the building at all times. In fact, we had 5-10 of them for a few weeks or so after a race riot broke out in '88. Anyway, why can't schools have at least 1 LEO at the school? It probably wouldn't prevent things like this from happening, but it might reduce the amount of injuries/deaths when something goes down.
                        Had one at my high-school as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
                        2014 GT
                        2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
                          It would probably make too much sense / cost too much money. Back when I was in high school 10 years ago all we had were some fat rent-a-cops with pepper spray, and they mainly hung out by the cafeteria and vending machines getting fatter.
                          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by Slow Five-O View Post
                            Had one at my high-school as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
                            Same here, didn't last too long though. I walked in the cafteria to a swarm of people and a black dude running across a table and leaping into the crowd with fists out superman style.

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post

I'm going to make a "vader want mikecwifepics" tag, I like em petite!

Nice!
                              Ded

Comment

Working...
                              X