• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is how the Yeti traveled from Kill Devil Hills, NC to DFW:

And this was the ice after 1,400 miles and 2 days of 100+ degree weather:

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
      They sound expensive, but if you are using it to make a living and buying ice daily they will pay for themselves. I would love to have one, but since I get free ice from work I can't justify the expense.
      I generally buy ice every day during the summer. Guess I'll be buying one of these things!

Maybe. Holy cow they're 'spensive! ebay every one that's on there has tons of bids on it with days left...
      www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

These coolers kick ass... Bear proof I believe. But the ideology here is, you can buy several coolers over your life span and let them all wear out, or get one that kicks ass and get buried in it so you stay preserved forever.
        Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
        Baja-Bob.com

Comment

I've spent enough on raffle tickets at shooting/hunters banquetes trying to win one of these things that I could have bought one of the normal sized ones Oh well I guess I did get a tax write off out of it. The last one I went to had 5 of the medium sized Tundras given away.

Comment

Originally posted by BajaBob View Post
            These coolers kick ass... Bear proof I believe. But the ideology here is, you can buy several coolers over your life span and let them all wear out, or get one that kicks ass and get buried in it so you stay preserved forever.
            That cooler I have pictured is a few years old and has been to several boat trips to the gulf, surf fishing at Padre Island National Seashore and to the Outer Banks.

It is damn near indestructible.

Comment

I'm just happy I can finally put the whole body in one cooler instead of having to chop of the head, arms, and legs.... that makes such a mess! :P
              1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                I'm just happy I can finally put the whole body in one cooler instead of having to chop of the head, arms, and legs.... that makes such a mess! :P
                I use a duffelbag for the heads.

Comment

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                  Dexter approves of this message.

Comment

The damn near indestructable which is why I wanted one.

Mater of fact... My wonderful friends decided to eject it from the back of the polaris ranger somewhere in the woods full of beer this weekend at full speed I'm sure. Other than some scratches, dirt, and the odor of cow shit its still just fine.

My 65 qt is used frequently as a step and has a mount in my boat specifically to use it as a casting platform. Its also great because you can lock it to the truck bed/ bed and lock the lid shut.

Although I said Id never buy one... I've been looking for a 120qt for coast and colorado trips.

Comment

Working...
                    X