• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by voldemort View Post
    can we delete the thread please?
    Nope.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
      Who are you?
      thought i'd be the coolest guy at the water cooler, but apparently the title is "Punk ass newbie"

Comment

It did freak me out a bit when I updated my IOS awhile back and a new tab popped up in my photo album labeled "locations" and a U.S. map appeared with pins. It was tagging my photos long before I knew about it or had the software to utilize the feature.

Comment

Come on, Voldemort. Go stick your head in a Pensieve and I'm sure you can glean the how-to answer from someone else's memory.

Comment

Originally posted by dave View Post
            it did freak me out a bit when i updated my ios awhile back and a new tab popped up in my photo album labeled "locations" and a u.s. Map appeared with pins. It was tagging my photos long before i knew about it or had the software to utilize the feature.
            thank you

Comment

They don't allow that. I'll make you a tin foil hat as you contemplate "they".

Comment

sounds like someone is worried about where the pictures they took were tagged, as it might affect the divorce proceedings!!!

Comment

should be expected really...any thing you post on the internet is, well, public to say the least
                  Originally posted by Buzzo
                  Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

if you have an iphone: settings>>>location services>>> OFF!

i always keep mine off, except when using gps. even then you have the option to only allow the apps you want to use your location

it amazes me how unsafe people(not just girls) are when it comes to phones/computers. the cell phones are getting crazy though, everything comes preset with location settings on. fuck that shit, i go through every option on any phone/computer i use. clean everything out and lock it down

Comment

You're supposed to ask Leah for that, not actually post about it.
                      sigpic

Comment

this thread will not be locked or deleted FYI...

Comment

thread deleters lolol

sigpic

Comment

"damn, guess it was old news, thanks for how to fix it"

Or

"i need to look like a tool so i'll make a public request to delete the thread"

You chose poorly

Comment

change the name of the thread to "dangerous postings"

sigpic

Comment

will delete thread for pics of boobs from your sis, wife, g/f, or any combo of the mentioned.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X