No announcement yet.

Sport bike fatality on 183?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hadn't read the thread, but I'll have to stand with Brent on this one.

It did seem like the comment got under your skin and you allowed the unwarranted reaction.

But, who cares about my opinion anyway, I'm just another jack booted thug..

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      Nobody forced you to ride on 2 wheels.
      That's really your answer to defend the dumbasses that don't notice someone on the road? I drive a little Honda Civic that is bright red, with stupid loud exhaust. Still have people drift into my lane, because they don't see a bright red Honda with retarded loud exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
        That's really your answer to defend the dumbasses that don't notice someone on the road? I drive a little Honda Civic that is bright red, with stupid loud exhaust. Still have people drift into my lane, because they don't see a bright red Honda with retarded loud exhaust.
        Almost everything that happens to a person is a result of their own actions.

I too am with Brent on the bannination. Besides, it's more fun to watch someones shit get pushed in than it is to see them banned.

Comment

Pretty much. People don't pay attention. Accidents happen. Someone spills coffee in their lap, drops something, etc. it happens. That is never going to change. There is a calculated risk in everything you do. That risk increases exponentially every time you get on a bike. Just like it does every time you go down a drag strip in a car. You can legislate accidents to be a felony when you raise your own risk factor.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
            No way I'd kick a door. Knowing my luck it'd throw me off balance and I'd end up under someones car anyhow.

As well as there is no such thing as an accident while driving. You "accidentally" drift into another lane that means you aren't paying attention to what you are supposed to be doing, which is driving. Twice in less than a week a car has been rear ended at an intersection close to my house where a dumbfuck drifted into the turning lane doing 50+mph. No skid marks. When I ride I use that turn lane every time. Only a matter of time I'm afraid...
            I really should have put quotations around "accidents." I know the risk of riding a bike is increased, but that doesn't give an excuse to the DAs driving to be careless.

I see a biker and I make sure I don't even change lanes, lol. I watch everyone else driving and have slowed down to give a channel for a rider to make it past some people.
            Last edited by big_tiger; 02-27-2012, 01:25 PM. Reason: double the

Comment

I really should have put quotations around "accidents." I know the risk of riding a bike is increased, but that doesn't give an excuse to the the DAs driving to be careless.

I see a biker and I make sure I don't even change lanes, lol. I watch everyone else driving and have slowed down to give a channel for a rider to make it past some people.

Most district attorneys are involved in so many court cases as it is that i bet they pay more attention than the other people on the roads..

lol
              www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Working...
              X