Sport bike fatality on 183?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
    I'm still LMAO at post 17, a little angry there!!!???
    bahaha, i just re-read it and admit i did chuckle a lil bit!

but still stand by the ban

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      It's all good. I'm not even saying to lift the ban. I stick up for the mods all the time when people say the board is over moderated, because generally, it's not. And I'm well aware that this board is not a democracy, and if you want to ban someone because their mother dresses them funny, you can/will. I was just pointing it out, that's all.
      That's it. I'm banning you because you're a prick.
      Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
      Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
      You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Not that my opinion matters, but bcoop is dead on whether we like the poster or not. Whole lot more offensive has been posted.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
          Not that my opinion matters, but bcoop is dead on whether we like the poster or not. Whole lot more offensive has been posted.
          I concur.
          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Given that there are other trolls that run around the board and post their drivel unmoderated, this was excessive by comparison.

Not that I don't disagree with it - I think a 3 day ban for being an asshat isnt a big deal and is welcomed - as long as it's applied across the board and doesn't just focus on one specific topic or mods personal feelings.

Hell, I'd love to see an ability for us to collectively kick some people off the island quite honestly. Having to maintain my ignore list is a PITA - I never had to use that feature except for here.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi View Post
              Hell, I'd love to see an ability for us to collectively kick some people off the island quite honestly. Having to maintain my ignore list is a PITA - I never had to use that feature except for here.
              some boards have a rating system. when people post useful/helpful/funny/good posts then you can 'prop' them, and when they post stupid shit you can 'neg' them. there is a bar or meter under their name so you can see what others think of their posts. i am on the fence about it. it would help but also is kind of a pain in the ass and kinda gay lol

Comment

No way I'd kick a door. Knowing my luck it'd throw me off balance and I'd end up under someones car anyhow.
                Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
                Accidents get bikers killed.
                As well as there is no such thing as an accident while driving. You "accidentally" drift into another lane that means you aren't paying attention to what you are supposed to be doing, which is driving. Twice in less than a week a car has been rear ended at an intersection close to my house where a dumbfuck drifted into the turning lane doing 50+mph. No skid marks. When I ride I use that turn lane every time. Only a matter of time I'm afraid...
                Last edited by SS Junk; 02-27-2012, 09:50 AM.

Comment

I'm for the ban, being a biker, kinda pissed me off too. That being said, I'm also mildly retarded.
                  Ded

Comment

Power tripping mods!!!

Comment

i went ahead and lifted the ban, i guess i did let my personal interest interfere with that decision...

he is still a fucking douchebag for making that comment though!

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                        i went ahead and lifted the ban, i guess i did let my personal interest interfere with that decision...

You should ban yourself for 24 hours for abusing your banning abilities!

Ban Hammer -->

Comment

he is still a fucking douche bag for making that comment though!
                          Wow! Good show, and you're right, he was.
                          www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

You did the right thing. Taking a step back and reevaluating your choices says a lot about you. And for the record, fuck you guy whose screen name I don't remember. Who ever posted the comment.

Comment

Good decision Mike. I've got two screen names in mind you can take some anger out on though. Chances are I don't even have to mention them by name.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                                Good decision Mike. I've got two screen names in mind you can take some anger out on though. Chances are I don't even have to mention them by name.
                                Oh come on Eric, don't get shy now...
                                www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Working...
                                X