Sport bike fatality on 183?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GE View Post
    So let me get this straight. Someone accidentally drifts into your lane and you start kicking doors? Pull that shit against me and your chances of living through the encounter exponentially decrease.
    Accidents get bikers killed.

Comment

So let me get this straight. Someone accidentally drifts into your lane and you start kicking doors? Pull that shit against me and your chances of living through the encounter exponentially decrease.
      Someone drifts into my lane when I am driving a car - get some body damage

Someone drifts into my lane while riding - Good chance of me going down

I dont condone kicking of cars and breaking of mirrors ... I will say that it is sometimes needed. Some people just dont see you until it is too late.

Comment

Comment

Unfortunately it happens all the time... The only way to "accidentally drift" into another lane is to not be paying attention to what you are doing. I will personally take all the avoidance measures I possibly can to keep myself out of danger. But, if it's the only way to keep myself from getting smashed into a guard rail or pushed under a big rig; then I am sorry but I am going to kick the shit out of your door or knock your mirror off just to get your attention. It is not just the motorcyclist job to be on alert while on the road.

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
            i hope that comment was worth the 3 day ban you received

myself & many others on this site ride. make another stupid comment like that after your ban and i'll personally permaban you and all ip's you post on. also seeing as how kyle rides and is one of the admin/owners of the board, i'm sure he won't mind

-g.rat
            That's pretty fucking weak, Mike. All because what he said pissed you off. Just last week you said you never banned anyone for saying something you didn't agree with. Far worse is said on here all the time.

Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
            Accidents get bikers killed.

Nobody forced you to ride on 2 wheels.

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
            Someone drifts into my lane when I am driving a car - get some body damage

Someone drifts into my lane while riding - Good chance of me going down

I dont condone kicking of cars and breaking of mirrors ... I will say that it is sometimes needed. Some people just dont see you until it is too late.
            That's a risk you run every time you get on your bike, and you knew that going in to it. Lmfao @ making an ACCIDENT a felony. I agree that people in cars new to pay more attention, but you all are in here crying and bitching saying bikers deserve special treatment, which is ignorant.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Hell, lately it seems like 95% of the riders I see are more laid back than ever. Don't know if it's cause they are more mature riders due to the colder weather or something though. Could also be cause I usually see them all north of McKinney now and they are commuters.

Have not seen a hell raising rider in quite awhile though.
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                That's pretty fucking weak, Mike. All because what he said pissed you off. Just last week you said you never banned anyone for saying something you didn't agree with. Far worse is said on here all the time.
                was i the only one pissed off? i see 6 people telling him to fuck off because of his statement. did it hit home harder cause i ride? of course. if nobody else said anything about his statement i would have called him a douchebag and left it at that

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post

Nobody forced you to ride on 2 wheels.

That's a risk you run every time you get on your bike, and you knew that going in to it. Lmfao @ making an ACCIDENT a felony. I agree that people in cars new to pay more attention, but you all are in here crying and bitching saying bikers deserve special treatment, which is ignorant.
                  Yep!
                  www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post

This is why I avoid be around a bike long if at all possible. If they make a mistake or if I do, I don't want to be worried about running them over. I'll slow or speed up just to get several car lengths between us before proceeding as normal.

I could see if I was a rider, trying to get a car's attention if I was about to be wiped out. (the kicking thing)
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

was i the only one pissed off? i see 6 people telling him to fuck off because of his statement. did it hit home harder cause i ride? of course. if nobody else said anything about his statement i would have called him a douchebag and left it at that
                      Since when is pissing someone off a bannable offense? Pussy move, plain and simple. You know I don't have a problem in the world with you, but you also know I will call bullshit when I see it. There was no justification, he didn't break a rule. he said something stupid, and it pissed you off because you ride. If we banned every dumbass that says something stupid, there would be about 30 people left. There is one mouth breather in particular that posts nothing but stupid statements, and 75% of it contains racism, yet he doesn't get banned.

Comment

seems like nobody has had a problem with it, except you. and we all know how you like to stir the pot! as far as the pussy move comment, i'd call him a douchebag to his face for that comment. i dont give a fuck

if enough people think what i did was "wrong" then i'll lift the ban, no big deal. till then, fuck 'em

Comment

seems like nobody has had a problem with it, except you. and we all know how you like to stir the pot! as far as the pussy move comment, i'd call him a douchebag to his face for that comment. i dont give a fuck

if enough people think what i did was "wrong" then i'll lift the ban, no big deal. till then, fuck 'em
                          You notice the only people that had a problem with it, are people that ride... I know you'll say it to his face. That's the kind of person you are. Just like I'm the kind of person that will call bullshit when I see it, regardless of who throws it out there.

Sure, what he said was stupid. But again, if we banned everyone that was stupid, there wouldn't be many people left. As for stirring the pot, I haven't stirred the pot in months. I don't have time for it anymore.

Comment

did i let a little bit of my personal life contribute to the ban? sure maybe a little, but like i said before i was not the only one pissed at what he said

take majorownage and crapstang, when they were making a bunch of stupid posts it pissed off a lot of people. so i banned them and did not hear a single complaint from anyone. and they are about as stupied as they come

Comment

I have to agree with Brent, the ban was a little "Mod abusive". I agree that what he said was crap, but not something he should be banned over. Hell, I don't even know him, so it's not like I am sticking up for a friend, but all he said was a stupid comment.

It's like the generalization that all sport bike riders do stupid things. Some do, yes, but not all.

I'm still LMAO at post 17, a little angry there!!!???

Comment

It's all good. I'm not even saying to lift the ban. I stick up for the mods all the time when people say the board is over moderated, because generally, it's not. And I'm well aware that this board is not a democracy, and if you want to ban someone because their mother dresses them funny, you can/will. I was just pointing it out, that's all.

Comment

Working...
                                X