• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A_A_G View Post
    One less idiot on the road.
    broad statement
    Originally posted by Buzzo
    Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by A_A_G View Post
      One less idiot on the road.
      i hope that comment was worth the 3 day ban you received

myself & many others on this site ride. make another stupid comment like that after your ban and i'll personally permaban you and all ip's you post on. also seeing as how kyle rides and is one of the admin/owners of the board, i'm sure he won't mind

-g.rat

Comment

you pretty much need to be near suicidal to want to ride a bike around any of these clowns in cars IMO. almost everybody has a cell up to their ear or are just plain dumb. everything from running lights to not yielding riding your ass etc. you cant even try to stay ahead because some idiot will be right next to ya trying to keep up.

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
          you pretty much need to be near suicidal to want to ride a bike around any of these clowns in cars IMO. almost everybody has a cell up to their ear or are just plain dumb. everything from running lights to not yielding riding your ass etc. you cant even try to stay ahead because some idiot will be right next to ya trying to keep up.
          I really only like country cruising....everybody in town is trying to kill
          Originally posted by Buzzo
          Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
            Fucking cagers

Comment

thats fuked up to say the one less idiot on the road thing
              Last edited by forbes; 02-26-2012, 05:21 PM. Reason: quoted wrong quote
              first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
                That split sucks! No one knows which lane they need to be in ><
                Yeah it gets pretty crazy out there. I ended up on the 121 exit on accident. I will be doing my best to avoid it on the bike. Sucks someone died.

Comment

I'm still of the opinion a cagger hits a bike and kills the rider and it's the caggers fault it should be an automatic felony. Maybe then they will put down their cell phones newspapers and makeup and actually drive. I just got rid of my v-star with drag pipes and bought a Harley iron with stock exaust been on it a month and have kicked a door and been pushed out of my lane when All they had to do was turn their head and they would have seen me out of the passenger front window. Way more idiots in their cars then on their bikes FYI for the dbag that posted earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by Armedtrigger01 View Post
                    I'm still of the opinion a cagger hits a bike and kills the rider and it's the caggers fault it should be an automatic felony. Maybe then they will put down their cell phones newspapers and makeup and actually drive. I just got rid of my v-star with drag pipes and bought a Harley iron with stock exaust been on it a month and have kicked a door and been pushed out of my lane when All they had to do was turn their head and they would have seen me out of the passenger front window. Way more idiots in their cars then on their bikes FYI for the dbag that posted earlier.
                    Christ. Relinquished gave birth and it lived to post about it.
                    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                    dont downshift!!
                    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                      Christ. Relinquished gave birth and it lived to post about it.
                      lolz

Comment

I agree. It's really bad here in Texas, as well as Florida and California. All 3 states constantly fighting for most motorcycle fatalities that more times than not are the moron in the car's fault. Something like 3/4 of the time it's the the idiot on 4 wheels fault.

People don't pay attention and are always in a hurry. There was a woman who ran over a biker awhile back somewhere as she blew a red light painting her fingernails while driving to work. Texting has made it worse. They need to start levying some heavy punishments so people will start treating their cars like the dangerous weapons they are.

Comment

Actually every single rider that I know that has wrecked has been 100% at fault, including my little brother. There is certainly no shortage of idiots in 4 wheelers, but there are plenty of idiots on 2. I see plenty of both every day. Do you part, and don't ride or drive with your head up your ass. Damn, I miss my bike, but I know why I don't have it any more.
                          sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                          17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                          13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                          86 SVO - Sold
                          '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                          01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                          65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                            Actually every single rider that I know that has wrecked has been 100% at fault, including my little brother. There is certainly no shortage of idiots in 4 wheelers, but there are plenty of idiots on 2. I see plenty of both every day. Do you part, and don't ride or drive with your head up your ass. Damn, I miss my bike, but I know why I don't have it any more.
                            I hope you have some Nomex underwear on...

stevo
                            Originally posted by SSMAN
                            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Glen View Post
                              They need to start levying some heavy punishments so people will start treating their cars like the dangerous weapons they are.

Why, the car never stops now anyhow ... make it a felony and they will run just like they do now.

Comment

So let me get this straight. Someone accidentally drifts into your lane and you start kicking doors? Pull that shit against me and your chances of living through the encounter exponentially decrease.

Comment

Working...
                                X