No announcement yet.

Some days you just want to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell yea man, that would be nice to have that little slice of home.

Comment

Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
      I've lived in them RLB's many times. I came home from work one day to find an Army guy sleeping in my bed. He didn't feel like sleeping in the transient tent so he jumped in mine.
      No RLB my man just a bare shipping container with a wooden front. I had an RLB with 3 other dudes for about a week until I got my bearings and my own connex (while it lasted)
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
        Reminds me of the part on the movie Step Brothers when Will Farrell's therapist is having a wet dream about him in a lumberjack getup...

LMAO! I can see you now, dressed like a lumberjack, kicking in the door and screaming at your woman "I'm here to spread my seed, now have me woman!"
        You would realy laugh if you saw my long beard that I have, just no flannel and my wife has strict rules on me trimming the beard before I get home though.

Comment

Originally posted by TorqueJunkie View Post
          Fuck that I would be pissed! I live in a CHU but it isn't wet, I gotta walk for the shitter... It does have AFN but no interwebz though...
          I gave up my wet chu with internet and cable for this hell hole. For the 45 days I spent in Iraq I actually felt guilty knowing the way we live here in Afg.

Comment

That is funny as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
              That is funny as hell.
              what was also funny was me getting the statement from the idiot who locked me in the room.

Q: Prior to you placing a pad lock on the outside hasp of A18 which would prevent entry or exit of any personnel did you verify A18 was not occupied.?
              A: Yes

How in the fuck did you verify? I was in the container you moron! It is not like I could sneak in, you locked the door. He said "yes but it was 9:30 and people at work at that time." "So what you realy ment to say was NO you did not check?" "Yes" My fucking head starts hurting dealing with all these non English speaking morons.

When it all started the supervisor kept telling me "site management told us to lock it". I must have told her 10 times "yes but he never told you to lock an employee in the room that is why I am standing here infront of you"

I was interveiwing him in the main Security office and all the guys were saying "man that is some funny shit how come you are not pissed off". Cause I know that I will get the last laugh.
              Last edited by KBScobravert; 12-12-2010, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Sounds like you shouldn't have been slacking off... should have been working.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                  Sounds like you shouldn't have been slacking off... should have been working.

Nah, I am only required to work UPTO a 12 hour day. I usually have to work longer so I take the hours over off the next day. That and most of my work takes me till 11 at night because it rolls in late in the afternoon so I really just started to adjust and come in at 9-10 anyways. My boss could care less as long as I get the product out to him and as long as he doesn't have to do any actual work himself. lol

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                    look here JOE, we have all been there. lol Besides I have been in country going on 5 years, I deserve some damn perks cause we don't make the billions you all think we do.

when are you going on interm. leave?
                    january
                    sigpic 92 GT, 5 Lugged, 306, Vortech V1 S Trim, 42# injectors, Aeromotive Boost Reference Fuel Pressure Regulator, MSD Boost Timing Master, TKO 600, Moser 31 Spline Axles, 3.73's.

Comment

Yall dont have shit on my digs.

I lived in a saddam palace. Specifically I lived in a sauna. I stacked my shirts where saddam's naked ass once laid. Hell yea
                      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by fbodyjohnny View Post
                        january
                        When in Jan? Will you be able to make it to haslet on the 8th for my AR15 build party? You can check out the turbo ride (not running of course its a turbo).

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                          Yall dont have shit on my digs.

I lived in a saddam palace. Specifically I lived in a sauna. I stacked my shirts where saddam's naked ass once laid. Hell yea
                          You should have pulled up a peice of that wood and sent it home to sell on ebay.

Comment

KARMA has attacked........

One of the dudes who got me kicked out of my room was found last night by my guys extremely drunk. Hahaha that is a violation of General Order #1 and he is getting canned too. Karma is a bitch. The MPs came and he blew a .224 BA.

There will be another 3-4 people going home with him due to their envolvment also.

Comment

Working...
                            X