Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some days you just want to

....go back to bed.

Let me set the stage for my shitty morning this morning. I am in Afghanistan and live in a shipping container like you see on the back of a truck. Mine has had the big metal doors cut off at the hinges and a wooden face with a man door and a/c unit installed. My container is up on the second floor with a catwalk in front for all the other containers to my right.

I got into my room last night at about midnight. On the door was a note saying I needed to come to the Housing Department to be Relocated. Great some asshole thinks I do not need to live in my 20' container but I need to move to somewhere else. So I racked out and since I stayed late I burned off some hours this morning by sleeping in.

At 9:20 I hear a commotion at my door and I jump up and slide my curtain incase someone comes walking in without knocking and I am not wearing anything. Mind you that I have a cipher lock on the door but the housing folks have the code. I started to get dressed when I heard a couple clicks and clunks followed by foot steps walking away.

I start to laugh "those motherfuckers just put a pad lock on the outside hasp". I get to the door and sure enough I can open it just a crack before the hasp and lock catch.

Fine, take ones step back and BOOM BITCH, I kicked that fucker open just to find a dozen people on the ground below me with a startled WTF look on their face. Fuck'em I got shit to do this morning.

I went into the office and thought about it for a minute and decided that the housing department attempted to detain an employee against his will; ME. Being that I am the asshole who write such reports about shit like that I decided to have some fun with them today.

End result: I am moving into my office (another shipping container 5 doors down and on the bottom floor). The douche who locked me in without verifying the container was empty is getting fired for endangering and detaining an employee. His boss is getting 3 days off for failing as a supervisor and I am going home on R&R in 5 days. Too bad I could not kick it off the fucking hinges. I will try better if there is a next time.

Oh the turds tried sticking me in an open bay tent with a bunch of foreign fuckers. I am the guy that cans a bunch of the brothers and cousins and even a few of them with the other employer years ago. "No you will not house me in general population".. No one ever respects the security people. lol
    Last edited by KBScobravert; 12-12-2010, 05:35 AM. Reason: my copy and paste sucked lol
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Shit. At least I got my own wet CHU with internet and AFN cable, right next to our poker room, hot tub, smoker, private laundry and bon fire pit.

I live in the Ritz compared to you knuckle draggers in Asscrackistan.

Comment

lol good story, i live in a tent and get paid shit with internet that barely works
      sigpic 92 GT, 5 Lugged, 306, Vortech V1 S Trim, 42# injectors, Aeromotive Boost Reference Fuel Pressure Regulator, MSD Boost Timing Master, TKO 600, Moser 31 Spline Axles, 3.73's.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
        Shit. At least I got my own wet CHU with internet and AFN cable, right next to our poker room, hot tub, smoker, private laundry and bon fire pit.

I live in the Ritz compared to you knuckle draggers in Asscrackistan.
        to think I gave that up to come back here for less pay, no bennies, no vehicle, the cold, less pay, no company contribution for SS or Medicare, etc? I should have my fucking head examined.

The bitch bosnian was trying to treat me like a new hire. BITCH I have boxers that have more time in country here then you do.

I kept asking for the name of the person who put the lock on my door "Sir, the site manager told to put lock on door" NO you fucking bosnian cunt I want the person's fucking NAME whose hands held the lock, placed it on the hasp and closed it. I even acted it out in retard sign language for her. I was atleast polite and professional. I hope she enjoys her days off, dumb cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by fbodyjohnny View Post
          lol good story, i live in a tent and get paid shit with internet that barely works
          look here JOE, we have all been there. lol Besides I have been in country going on 5 years, I deserve some damn perks cause we don't make the billions you all think we do.

when are you going on interm. leave?

Comment

Well, nigga, sometimes you gotta race.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Damn. At least the dumbass is getting canned. Sounds like he was going through the motions not paying any attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Mustangman_2000 View Post
                Damn. At least the dumbass is getting canned. Sounds like he was going through the motions not paying any attention.
                The whole department is manned by people that don't pay attention and you have to slap them in face to get them to see the err of their ways. Slap you are fired, whose next?

Comment

Now all you need to do is beat on your chest while letting out a gnarled growl to a full moon.
                  Originally posted by Vertnut
                  I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
                    Now all you need to do is beat on your chest while letting out a gnarled growl to a full moon.
                    NO what I need to do is get home and make the sexy time with my wife. 4 months is a long time and makes me cranky towards the end.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                      NO what I need to do is get home and make the sexy time with my wife. 4 months is a long time and makes me cranky towards the end.
                      Dang!
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I've lived in them RLB's many times. I came home from work one day to find an Army guy sleeping in my bed. He didn't feel like sleeping in the transient tent so he jumped in mine.
                        You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                          Reminds me of the part on the movie Step Brothers when Will Farrell's therapist is having a wet dream about him in a lumberjack getup...

LMAO! I can see you now, dressed like a lumberjack, kicking in the door and screaming at your woman "I'm here to spread my seed, now have me woman!"
                          Originally posted by Vertnut
                          I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Fuck that I would be pissed! I live in a CHU but it isn't wet, I gotta walk for the shitter... It does have AFN but no interwebz though...

Comment

Originally posted by TorqueJunkie View Post
                              Fuck that I would be pissed! I live in a CHU but it isn't wet, I gotta walk for the shitter... It does have AFN but no interwebz though...
                              I'm the PM, so I call the shots for our company and I thought it would be cool to set everyone up that way. The guys love it. We have a lot of visitors when we do cook-outs

Comment

Working...
                              X