Hats off to NTexas_V-Star

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hats off to NTexas_V-Star

Matt told me about the fire a couple of nights ago. His actions saved some lives. Hats off to you bro.

SHERMAN, TX-- Apartment residents said they owe their lives to two men who went running door to door, making sure people got out of the building

"We were sleeping and there was this tremendous pounding on the door, I mean, it was was hard. I run to the door, there was this guy, he was screaming 'get out, get out, the building is on fire!" Maria Baptise said.

She and her daughter are still in awe today of the brave men that put their own lives on the line to save others.

"This building is in a blaze, with no concern for personal safety, they are trying to make sure everybody is out of the building," Baptise cried.

Around 11:30 PM, the Sherman Fire Department was called to a fire on FM 1417 at the apartment complex, unit 13 was on fire.

The second floor and the east side of the building was a complete loss.

Fire Chief, Jeff Jones, said the fire started in the back of the unit, apparently by an electrical problem.

"Units stayed all night, just to make sure mop up was complete and keep everybody away from the building," Jones explained.

Neighbors watched the fire in shock.

"It was pretty huge, I was scared. I was ready to wrap up all my things and all my paperwork, all my clothes, everything. I was ready to get out," neighbor, Seroz Sigel, said.

Baptiste is thankful for her brave neighbors and for the fire fighters. But mostly, she is happy she and her daughter are alive.

"This is my main concern, my love, my heart. You know, like I said, I got her out, I didn't care about the rest of it. As long as she was out and safe. We're blessed, because the ones in the back, they lost it all.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Awesome Matt you are the man, hope all your stuff was ok
    Originally posted by Nash B.
    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Comment

Hell yeaahh!
        2012 GT500

Comment

Way to go buddy!

Comment

That's awesome. Glad to know there are still men that act like real men in a crisis.
            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

awesome.

Comment

Way to man up and do the right thing.

The last time I went into a burning house I got rewarded with smoke inhalation.

It made me realize why those hose-draggers wear masks!

Comment

Sometimes you gotta kick doors in your pj's. Good job Matt.

Comment

AWESOME! GJ, Matt! Lemme me know if you need anything (if your place is no longer intact).
                    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                      AWESOME! GJ, Matt! Lemme me know if you need anything (if your place is no longer intact).
                      It was the building next door, thank goodness.

Comment

That's awesome man! I'll buy you a couple beers next time I'm in town.

Comment

Thanks guys! I declined the interview, because I didnt, at the time, see what I did as particularly special. But,thank you for the kind words everyone, and thank god no one was hurt.
                          Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                            Matt told me about the fire a couple of nights ago. His actions saved some lives. Hats off to you bro.

http://www.kxii.com/news/headlines/E...140369993.html
                            That happened last night bro. Lol.
                            Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
                              That happened last night bro. Lol.
                              Couldn't have been, you told me about it the last time I was on live, and I don't remember getting online last night... Did I?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                              Originally posted by Denny
                              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Working...
                              X