Yesterday got two citations on my way home from work...experts inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theminch View Post
    The problem is you were stopped by a DPS trooper, they even write fellow officers. All the newer cars only come with one plate. I have never written the ticket for no front plate. It is a good tool to use to stop someone around 3am when they should not be running around. Passing emergency vehicle: law states you shall move over one lane, or drop to 20 under speed limit. I stop people all the time who suck my doors off on traffic stops. My take: CHL, Polite, pull over off the highway for my safety, NO TICKET. I would take it to court.
    Hey Minch, what department do you work for? If you don't feel like posting it here you can pm me. Just wondering.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
      Says the troll
      Awww, love you too Alan.

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
        Hey Minch, what department do you work for? If you don't feel like posting it here you can pm me. Just wondering.
        Vermont Highway Patrol
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

The problem is you were stopped by a DPS trooper, they even write fellow officers. All the newer cars only come with one plate. I have never written the ticket for no front plate. It is a good tool to use to stop someone around 3am when they should not be running around. Passing emergency vehicle: law states you shall move over one lane, or drop to 20 under speed limit. I stop people all the time who suck my doors off on traffic stops. My take: CHL, Polite, pull over off the highway for my safety, NO TICKET. I would take it to court.
          I've been stopped a few times by DPS and I've never gotten a ticket, but then I've never been stopped for a gob over the limit and then shoved my badge in their face.

The most I've been stopped for is 11 over.

Also, I just got new plates and they came as pair.

Comment

Yep. I already think you're a jackass. Oh, my car is a 2010 and came with 2 plates. My buddies 2012 coupe came with 2. I'm willing to bet most other folks new vehicles came with 2 plates.... Since ya know... Transportation code did have one plate listed as a violation up untill that last legislation snafu.

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post

If his IP address is correct along with his ISP, it's Hurst.
            Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

I checked his ip too, and it said he was posting from the Fort Worth jail!

Comment

Haha cops eating their own!!!!

Comment

you got it! "People up to no good" Also, make sure your license plate lights are working!!

That went to the wayside along with the front LP. Keep up with your laws there, buddy.
                  Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post

Yeah but...
                    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      Originally posted by Buzzo
                      Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                        Haha cops eating their own!!!!
                        Well his posts in many threads have just been way left field. That and his low post count makes you wonder.

Comment

Here's just another example why you should move over:

I have a reconstructed left knee due to this very thing. I was hit October 29, 2000 by a guy who was driving DWHUA.

(Driving With Head Up A$$).

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                            Here's just another example why you should move over:

I have a reconstructed left knee due to this very thing. I was hit October 29, 2000 by a guy who was driving DWHUA.

(Driving With Head Up A$$).
                            When was it argued that the law is bullshit? I'm pretty sure we all agree the law needs to be in place. The point of contention in this thread was the application of that same law.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                              Yep. I already think you're a jackass. Oh, my car is a 2010 and came with 2 plates. My buddies 2012 coupe came with 2. I'm willing to bet most other folks new vehicles came with 2 plates.... Since ya know... Transportation code did have one plate listed as a violation up untill that last legislation snafu.

If his IP address is correct along with his ISP, it's Hurst.
                              I think he meant alot of new cars come with the provision for one plate. That is how I took it.
                              Last edited by Magnimike1; 02-28-2012, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                                When was it argued that the law is bullshit? I'm pretty sure we all agree the law needs to be in place. The point of contention in this thread was the application of that same law.
                                I never argued that it was.

You are over reacting to a general post.

Comment

Working...
                                X