Yesterday got two citations on my way home from work...experts inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theminch View Post
    The problem is you were stopped by a DPS trooper, they even write fellow officers. All the newer cars only come with one plate. I have never written the ticket for no front plate. It is a good tool to use to stop someone around 3am when they should not be running around. Passing emergency vehicle: law states you shall move over one lane, or drop to 20 under speed limit. I stop people all the time who suck my doors off on traffic stops. My take: CHL, Polite, pull over off the highway for my safety, NO TICKET. I would take it to court.
    So people aren't free to drive around at 3am anymore without fear of getting harassed by jack booted thugs? Papers please!

Comment

Try it and let me know

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
        So people aren't free to drive around at 3am anymore without fear of getting harassed by jack booted thugs? Papers please!
        My thoughts too. WTF?

Comment

The problem is you were stopped by a DPS trooper, they even write fellow officers. All the newer cars only come with one plate. I have never written the ticket for no front plate. It is a good tool to use to stop someone around 3am when they should not be running around. Passing emergency vehicle: law states you shall move over one lane, or drop to 20 under speed limit. I stop people all the time who suck my doors off on traffic stops. My take: CHL, Polite, pull over off the highway for my safety, NO TICKET. I would take it to court.
          Shouldn't even have to be mentioned, but very important nonetheless.

Comment

Puh-lease.

He could have meant "people who are up to no good."

Comment

you got it! "People up to no good" Also, make sure your license plate lights are working!!

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                Puh-lease.

He could have meant "people who are up to no good."
                you got it! "People up to no good" Also, make sure your license plate lights are working!!
                So people driving around at 3am are automatically "up to no good?"

Comment

ok, who dropped the glass of water on one of our cops on the board?
                  Last edited by mstng86; 02-27-2012, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    ok, who dropped the glass of water on our one cop on the board?
                    I see what you did there, but we've had more than one cop on the boards for a few years now.

Comment

I see what you did there, but we've had more than one cop on the boards for a few years now.
                      yea, but most are cool. this one spawned from an uncool one.

Comment

So like...pull into the grass area off the shoulder or completely exit the highway?

Wife's been yelled at more than a few times for exiting 1/2 mile after the initial lights go on. She did this for a reason, cop said pull over immediately.

I always pull half grass/half concrete.

Comment

Of course; they are prowling the streets... contemplating their next dastardly move!
                          Photobucket

Comment

Go fish somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                              yea, but most are cool. this one spawned from an uncool one.
                              Which one?

They're like gremlins we gotta nip that shit in the bud, and quick!
                              www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                                Go fish somewhere else.
                                Says the troll
                                Originally posted by racrguy
                                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                                Originally posted by racrguy
                                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X