No announcement yet.

Great Texas Warrant Roundup Begins Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im probably gonna get that knock on the door. I had a car that was sold, and ran up a nice bill on the toll roads, and I refuse to pay it, because I sold the car.
    2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
    2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
    2012 Ford Edge

Comment

What's the over/under on how many DFWM folks got picked up today?

Comment

Hey Luis, how many warrants did you say I had last time I asked you? LOL

Checked mine, got this:

Outstanding Violations

You must resolve the outstanding violations before the Department of Public Safety will be able to renew your license. *You should contact the court listed below to confirm the amount of the fines, court costs, and fees and verify that a court appearance is not required.*

Court Docket Number Offense Date Description Amount Due
        No Cases Found
        Closed Violations

Court Docket Number Description Disposition Cleared Date
        Northlake
        21-5453 Speeding Local Dismissal 12/04/2007

Comment

Still here.

Comment

Still here too.
            2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
            2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
            2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Checking in
              The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

Still no "Policia!!" being shouted before a loud bang...
                All talk no walk..

Comment

advise from a lawman, Be honest. If i stop you for speeding and you dont give a bullshit excuse, you will be warned. Usually give 15-20mph over for grace. If your stopped by DPS your screwed. Most agencies will take you in for their warrants. If you have other cities, you will usually get cut loose.

Comment

Originally posted by theminch View Post
                    advise from a lawman, Be honest. If i stop you for speeding and you dont give a bullshit excuse, you will be warned. Usually give 15-20mph over for grace. If your stopped by DPS your screwed. Most agencies will take you in for their warrants. If you have other cities, you will usually get cut loose.
                    Welcome.

Now hang on and get those tit pics out. Just cause you're LE doesn't mean you get any slack mister!
                    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Post tits of wife/significant other/daughter or get the fuck out, copper! legal aged tits, of course

Comment

Don't you have some revenue to generate?

And screw the tit pics, I want to see your wifes gaping whale vag.
                        Ded

Comment

Is that the best yall can do? I hear all that bullshit on a daily basis from the public. Everyone loves the police!

Comment

Is that the best yall can do? I hear all that bullshit on a daily basis from the public. Everyone loves the police!
                            I'd be too afraid of getting the shit kicked out of me to ask a cop for tit pics of his wife or daughter in public.

You must work stop six with Matt and Jimmy...
                            www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Try it on your next stop

Comment

Try it on your next stop
                                Just a question that has no ‘defamation’ or ‘belittling’ in it....

Wife’s or daughters tits please...and if someone did ask you that on a stop (I have edited this post 3 times trying to instill a little 'respect' but I cannot) WTF are you going to do?? Abuse your power for a question that does not meet any of the above criteria? It certainly cannot be harassment as you need a re-occurrence to meet the definition? Not heckling either by definition....you tell me buddy
                                Last edited by Gtracer; 02-27-2012, 02:54 PM.
                                Originally posted by Sean88gt
                                You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                                Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                                You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Working...
                                X