The most ridiculous ruling I've heard of in a while

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
    Jedi, I generally agree with your posts, but you are leaning too hard on this one. So what if the atheists were trolling. They went fishing and they caught one. That is not illegal. The muslim man, who is ignorant of the law and the very basis of our american society, did commit an illegal act. The judge in this case seems to be waaaay off here as well.
    I agree - he did commit an illegal act. I never said he (muslim) was innocent or that his actions were permissible. Understandable - yes.

It's not illegal that the atheists dressed up and offended someone - free speech. But claiming that they were innocent? That's a stretch. They knew exactly what they were aiming to do. They wanted to start shit, and they did.

By charging the muslim with harrassment (and not assault) they fucked up because that's not the crime he committed. Since the judge can't change the charges to fit the crime during the trial, he has to rule whats in front of him. Since the case didn't meet the definition of harrassment, it got dismissed. Like being charged for reckless driving when you were just speeding. You can get that dismissed just as easily.

The video as evidence is another valid issue, and it all depends on the reason as I mentioned in an earlier post.

Comment

I'd be up for an appeal of that decision and try to get that judge booted from the bench or something along that line.
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Not only did Judge Martin completely ignore video evidence, but a Police Officer who was at the scene also testified on Mr. Perce’s behalf, to which the Judge also dismissed by saying the officer didn’t give an accurate account or doesn’t give it any weight.

Link contains the audio of the case. Seems the man was given permission to release the audio and then when he did, the judge got pissed
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Muslims are scum!

Comment

I really hope this makes it to the headlines on CNN and doesn't die quietly.

Comment

I can almost bet that the issue of the rest of us vs the Muslims will turn into violence.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                I can almost bet that the issue of the rest of us vs the Muslims will turn into violence.
                Already did when the muslim assaulted the guy wearing the shirt...or in any of the other hundreds or perhaps thousands of cases where "peace loving" muslims supported the bombing of embassys, hotels, ships, plane hijackings, kidnappings and murders in practically every country on this planet. I'm so fucking tired of these "peace loving" muslims trying to turn everything they do into the other guys fault. They can take their asses back to the sand and camels they came from if they don't like the US.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                  Not only did Judge Martin completely ignore video evidence, but a Police Officer who was at the scene also testified on Mr. Perce’s behalf, to which the Judge also dismissed by saying the officer didn’t give an accurate account or doesn’t give it any weight.

Link contains the audio of the case. Seems the man was given permission to release the audio and then when he did, the judge got pissed
                  He's a FTP judge as well as f whitey judge.
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                    Also if said person is carrying an infections bacteria or disease...then you have assault with a biological weapon...

Most definitely a concern more so than just speaking your mind and voicing your disagreement...
                    No.

Spitting on someone is Class C Assault by Contact.

There used to be a enhancement for intentionally exposing another to HIV or AIDS, but that was mysteriously removed several years ago.

Comment

Got damn Gear_Jammer. See the shit storm you caused up in here!

Comment

Originally posted by AnesthesiA View Post
                        Got damn Gear_Jammer. See the shit storm you caused up in here!
                        Sometimes I enjoy putting a big can of gas right next to a stack of hay and then tossing a lit match on the hay. At which point I stand back and watch the inevitable happen.

Comment

Working...
                        X