car names

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• car names

A friend tild me i should name my car. Im on the fence, dont really care either way. I was just thinking and was curious on yalls thoughts. Should i name it, if so, what? I was messing around, when he brouvht it up and said Casper

I saw an episode of "My Strange Addiction" about this.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
      I saw an episode of "My Strange Addiction" about this.
      LOL that dude was wacked, I mean if you going to love a car it shouldn't be a Monte Carlo.

We need to know what kind of car to properly name it.
      Originally posted by Nash B.
      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

No.

Comment

I just cant take people seriously when the say something like "naw man, let's just pile in Casper and get going".
          Originally posted by lincolnboy
          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

White 88 mustang gt with red interior.

Comment

Hooptastic

Comment

my suv has a name, its an expedition.

Comment

Ok, if you're 16.
                  Originally posted by davbrucas
                  I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Gay.

What's even worse is repeatedly referring to your car by the name you chose and expecting others to follow suit. Like Louise...
                    Last edited by Leah; Yesterday at 10:18 PM.

Comment

When I was in high school I drove a Taurus. It's name? The clit-taurus.

Comment

My daughter named my old 4 door Fairmont “Rosie”. She also cried when I sold it.
                        I used to name my cars when I was a teen, but now they just have titles.
                        The Mark VII we refer to as the Lincoln,
                        The SVO is The SVO,
                        The wife’s convertible is the vert for short,
                        We call the ranger the ranger, yet some friends call it “The Danger Ranger”, but I don’t.
                        But I do call the fox coupe “the shit box”.

Comment

No.

Comment

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
                            When I was in high school I drove a Taurus. It's name? The clit-taurus.
                            LOL, we always called them that too.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                              I just cant take people seriously when the say something like "naw man, let's just pile in Casper and get going".
                              God dammit! Who told you to say that?

I bought my car from a guy who had named the damn thing. I didn't know it was there prior to picking it up, I saw pictures of the car where they went a made everything white on the car, front grill, side scoop inserts, cowl, anything on the outside of the car that was not supposed to be white, were in fact white. Anyway, I had a buddy of mine come with me to pick up the car and that's when I saw it (unfortunately for me, he did as well) "CASPER" in gigantic white letters across the top of the back window....that was nearly 10 years ago and I still get shit for it today.

I removed the sticker immediately after paying for it and no matter how much I scrubbed I could still see the outline of that damn sticker for about 6 months after removing it.

Comment

Working...
                              X