How to keep a black dogs coat black?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drs2288 View Post
    Sorry sir, your the jackass. Diet does have Shit to do with it.
    With color change in hair? Are you fucking retarded?

Comment

I've done this too but was told it "could" clog the dogs pores and cause hair loss. I would do it because i heard it keeps flies off.
      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I've done this too but was told it "could" clog the dogs pores and cause hair loss. I would do it because i heard it keeps flies off.

Comment

Comment

Sorry sir, your the jackass. Diet does have Shit to do with it.
            I don't have a, "the jackass." Diet can affect a coat's health, but not color expression. If he's got brindle coming through as the dog matures, that's genetic. That kind of color change happens a lot in animals.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Raw egg 3 times a week keeps my bi-color German shepherd's black coat shiny and beautiful. In the right light, my big black dog looks to have red hair, weird shit. Diet will effect the coat's appearance and texture, but I don't think it will change the color at all.

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                My Grandpa had a dog named darkie.
                Originally posted by BradM View Post
                My wife's grandpa had a dog named "Black Boy" and he lived in a low class neighborhood. Luckily he was never shot while calling his dog.
                Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                Mine used the dogs nickname to call him, rhymed with jigger.
                Lucky he didn't live anywhere like this. His issues were mainly protestants
                vs. cathoholics. <I know
                I affectionately call my German Shepherd/Black Lab "niglet"...but only inside.
                كافر

Originally posted by sc281
                Always better to be an Uncle than a Father. All the fun stuff and none of the expensive stuff.
                Originally posted by Trick Pony
                ...from what I've seen on here bcoop knows his shit when it comes to smoking meat.

Comment

I was going to name my GS "Mein Führer" and at the dog park I would call out to her in a very fruity German accent. I elected to name her after an eastern block hottie and my future ex-wife, Mila Kuniz.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                    I was going to name my GS "Mein Führer" and at the dog park I would call out to her in a very fruity German accent. I elected to name her after an eastern block hottie and my future ex-wife, Mila Kuniz.
                    I name roaches GS ... or, more appropriately, Lehman - but only after they're in that still wiggling, half-dead phase.
                    Originally posted by davbrucas
                    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Comment

Make him sit at the back of the bus.
                        Ded

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                          After cooking Bacon, sausage, meat etc take the grease run off and pour it over his food. My labs coat is the shiniest I've ever seen after doing this a few months. Something my grandfather always did growing up no idea if its legit.
                          Let me know how that hospitalization bill for pancreatitis works out for you...

I really hope you are not actually that fucking ignorant.

Comment

Working...
                          X