Plumbers? forbes? questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plumbers? forbes? questions

I am looking over building inspections for renting and found where City of Mesquite wants a 2 way sewer cleanout installed. We do have some sewer drains on our street, but how in the world is it determined where something like this needs to be installed? How do you even find the pipe where it exists the house? The nearest city cleanout is near the corner one lot over.

Mine is a 2" PVC pipe coming out of the mid front of my house.
    WRX

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
      I am looking over building inspections for renting and found where City of Mesquite wants a 2 way sewer cleanout installed. We do have some sewer drains on our street, but how in the world is it determined where something like this needs to be installed? How do you even find the pipe where it exists the house? The nearest city cleanout is near the corner one lot over.
      generally, you need a 2 way cleanout within 5 feet of the sidewalk. to find the city connection (depending on age) there is usually a blue mark or a stamp on the curb that shows the general location. another easy way if your toilet is on the front of the house.. push a probe down till you hit and then just walk it on out. I'll be in mesquite next week finishing off punch list if you need the help
      first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
        Mine is a 2" PVC pipe coming out of the mid front of my house.
        impossible.... has to be 3 or better.... how do you expect a good shit and paper to flow?
        first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by forbes View Post
          impossible.... has to be 3 or better.... how do you expect a good shit and paper to flow?
          Not to mention jerk socks!
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

^^^ lmao
            first class white trash

Comment

How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by the geofster View Post
                not to mention jerk socks!
                lmfao!

Comment

Working...
                X