Cable & Internet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
    Some of y'all should look at how much this is costing a month and reevaluate lol. 1800/year in fucking cable? And I know most of y'all are all broke
    We have 3 kids and I'm home a lot during the day so it's completely justified and cheap entertainment for a family of 5.
    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

I pay $170 for upgraded everything Verizon Fios. the only thing i don't have are the playboy channels and Stars.

Comment

Some of y'all should look at how much this is costing a month and reevaluate lol. 1800/year in fucking cable? And I know most of y'all are all broke
        I agree! Exspecially for $140 a month for Cable/Internet! $1700 a year for cable that never works. So in short we pay $1700 a year for highspeed internet & TW CSR's have this I dont give a shit attitude like their the only business that offers Cable & Internet.

But one of the great things about this country is you dont have to pay for thier service. There are others
        GOD BLESS TEXAS
        August Landscaping
        214-779-7278
        Seb's high class.
        He'll mow your grass.
        He'll kick your ass.
        And while his kidney stones pass,
        He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

I pay $62 a month for phone and high speed + $15 for netflix. I use windstream and they are fucking horrible. Every night, at peak hours, my speeds drop to 256K levels with tons and tons of packet loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
            We have 3 kids and I'm home a lot during the day so it's completely justified and cheap entertainment for a family of 5.
            I guess I can see a point. I work a decent amount of hours, am finishing masters, and do freelance design so I cant really see eye to eye with a full family and a mother with a little free time lol. The only reason I have an antenna is for big sports games.

Comment

What she said cracka!

Seriously, I have looked at the options. If there was an easy way to get around the DVR functionality I would go over the air tomorrow.

Comment

So Leah your cell phones are included for you & your family for $152 a month along with Cable & Internet?
                GOD BLESS TEXAS
                August Landscaping
                214-779-7278
                Seb's high class.
                He'll mow your grass.
                He'll kick your ass.
                And while his kidney stones pass,
                He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

I have U-verse, I pay $185 month. I've got the best TV Channel Package and one of the better Internet.

Feel like I'm paying WAY too much!

Comment

Originally posted by bjtheman1 View Post
                    I have U-verse, I pay $185 month. I've got the best TV Channel Package and one of the better Internet.

I had direct tv and crappy at&t dsl.

Switched to Uverse, i was paying 92 a month with the special, now its over and i pay 152 a month

I wanted Verizon but they dont offer it in my neighborhood. I need to look into that now. I'm in The Colony.
                    Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                    Your opinion is what sucks.
                    You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

$20/month for high speed DSL through AT&T. Plenty fast for everything I do, and you can't beat the price.

About $100/month for Dish Network, but I have 5 HD receivers and the biggest channel package they offer, just no HBO/Cinemax/Showtime.

So, $120/month total, and I'm happy with it.

Comment

Same here, we don't go to the movies. During the work week, we just want to come home and relax and watch TV or be on the interweebz. It comes out to a little under $4.00 a day. We also have DVR's so we record a lot of stuff, if want to watch a movie, Redbox for a buck...
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by bjtheman1 View Post

Ye gods.

Comment

And I know most of y'all are all broke
                            Lmao, no shit.

I pay way too fucking much, but it comes with living in SF.
                            Originally posted by davbrucas
                            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I don't download movies or anything, but for a while, I had the fastest package offered through AT&T DSL, and now I have the most basic. I cannot tell a difference at all. My internet is still as fast as I could ever need it to be. Is downloading movies the only advantage to having a faster connection? I like my Bluray discs, so I guess I'm all set.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                                I don't download movies or anything, but for a while, I had the fastest package offered through AT&T DSL, and now I have the most basic. I cannot tell a difference at all. My internet is still as fast as I could ever need it to be. Is downloading movies the only advantage to having a faster connection? I like my Bluray discs, so I guess I'm all set.
                                Streaming youtube, netflix, pandora, etc... all those require a fairly quick connection. If you are just browsing sites, then a basic high speed connection should be fine.

Comment

Working...
                                X