Cable & Internet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cable & Internet

Curious as to what you guys are paying. In Garland we have Time Warner & pay $140 a month for a Cable High Speed Internet Package! But here the past 2 years the cable starts freezing up & says Channel will be avaible shortly & its been getting worse. I have about had it with Time Warner! Everytime I have her call she sits on the phone for a hour & it still doesnt seem to get fixed. Its like when the weather gets warm the cable goes to shit! Their customer service sucks & I really dont feel like they value our business.

I have Dish Network at my place in Royse City for 6 years & never not once had a problem with the service there, My only problem is once my reciver went bad & had a pay a extra $5 a month for some warrenty service plan for 6 months to cover the hardware. But for the inconviece they gave me Stars & Showtime free for a whole year, which justified the extra $5 on my bill for the service plan. One other time I paid by debt by phone to pay my bill & they double charged me. They not only gave me a 1 month free. But refunded my money & upgraded my package to the Top 300 package

She is hell bent on keeping Time Warner. But I dont see the point if where not getting what where paying for when we go to watch TV! The internet always works. But their cable SUCKS
    GOD BLESS TEXAS
    August Landscaping
    214-779-7278
    Seb's high class.
    He'll mow your grass.
    He'll kick your ass.
    And while his kidney stones pass,
    He'll piss in a glass!

TW customer service is the worst I have ever dealt with

I pay 90 a month for Dish and 60 for phone/dsl.
    Last edited by mstng86; 02-23-2012, 01:02 PM.

Comment

I pay $112 for dishnetwork (as long as they have the level of service they have now I will never switch-they're DVR is the best out there) and $42 for internet through AT&T Uverse. No home phone-only cells.
      Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
      Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
      You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

$35 for highspeed, $8 for Netflix, and free OTA.

Why waste the money?

Comment

We decided we don't watch enough tv to warrant a special deal so we cut that out and bough a $20 antenna from radio shack. I did spring another $8 for netflix. We have Uverse interwebs, and it runs $44 a month.

The antenna picks up the local 4 bigs and some other channels. We get about 60 channels and I am getting to learn Spanish.
          Rich

Comment

$90.00 for DirectTV and $29.00 for TW ISP...
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              $90.00 for DirectTV and $29.00 for TW ISP...
              Is your internet still fast with the $29 a month package with TW
              GOD BLESS TEXAS
              August Landscaping
              214-779-7278
              Seb's high class.
              He'll mow your grass.
              He'll kick your ass.
              He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Its fast enough, pictures and videos take a few more seconds to load, but im not paying anymore. I've been thinking about changing to another ISP though. Verizon seems to have some pretty good deals.
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post

Why waste the money?
                  Ruff who are you going through for highspeed internet for $38 a month
                  GOD BLESS TEXAS
                  August Landscaping
                  214-779-7278
                  Seb's high class.
                  He'll mow your grass.
                  He'll kick your ass.
                  He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Why waste the money?

I do the same thing

I use AT&T Uverse Internet

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post
                      Ruff who are you going through for highspeed internet for $38 a month
                      TWC, I called them when they wanted 45 and said that wasn't gonna fly so they transferred me to someone to set up a better price point.

Comment

About $148 a month for Charter High Speed internet (10mb) and their Sports package. I'm not a huge fan of Charter, but they were the only thing available when I moved back to the house. In the apartment I had Uverse, and loved it.

Comment

TWC, I called them when they wanted 45 and said that wasn't gonna fly so they transferred me to someone to set up a better price point.
                          I think we might keep TWC for their internet. But going to explore what Dish has to offer on their packages since I already have them at my place in Royse City & Kaufman
                          GOD BLESS TEXAS
                          August Landscaping
                          214-779-7278
                          Seb's high class.
                          He'll mow your grass.
                          He'll kick your ass.
                          He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Some of y'all should look at how much this is costing a month and reevaluate lol. 1800/year in fucking cable? And I know most of y'all are all broke

Comment

$30 for interwebz, $15 for Netflix.

Comment

Working...
                              X