• I Found This Amusing...

Her Majesty Customs Revenue
    Payment Certification Department
    2 Marsham Street. London.
    SW1P 4DFWLondon, United Kingdom
    Telephone: +44-7005-961-487
    Fax: 44-7005-961-752

Dear Beneficiary,

I am Sir Gordon White of Her Majesty Customs Revenue. Please be informed that there is presently a counter claim on your funds by Mr. Justin Edwards. The aforementioned person has presented a death certificate, claiming that you are dead. Consequently, he is claiming to be your next-of-kin therefore the beneficiary to your funds.Please be informed that Mr. Justin Edwards has provide the account stated hereinafter for the receipt of your funds.

Bank Name: Bank of New York Mellon
    AC/NUMBER: 6503809428
    ROUTING/122006743.
    Name of Beneficiary: Mr. Justin Edwards
    7 High gate Rd, Gansevoort, NY 12831
    United States

Having exhausted other means of communication, we have decided to send this message.

Do we release the funds as Mr. Justin Edwards instructed? As a matter of urgency, you are hereby advised to revert to us within the forty two four hours. On your failure, we shall initiate payment.

We await your prompt response.

Yours Truly,

Sir Gordon White
    Her Majesty Customs Revenue
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

I didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
      I didn't.
      I don't blame you.
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I email dead people all the time.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear of your passing.... how are you dealing with it?

Comment

Frankly, I'm a bit disappointed there aren't more people mourning me.
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Hell, I'm still waiting on my funds to be deposited...
              Photobucket

Comment

Seems legit.

Comment

I do feel a little bad, just a little though...
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Apparently SEAL Team 6 is getting in on the acctiona as well.

Attention:Sir/Madam
                    Email:admiralgary@gmail.com

I am (Admiral Gary.R. Andrew) Member of the United State Navy SEAL Unit. I am sorry to inform you that I was attached to the United State Navy Seal Unit whom carry out the search of the World Wanted Terrorist Leader Name :Osama Bin Laden, We were able to discover the hide out of the Terrorist leader early 2011 before we carry out action to strike the Terrorist Leader May 1st 2011, Osama Bin Laden was Shout Death with other Four Members of his Group on his Private Resident Situated in Abbottobad close to Pakistan Capital City.
                    Please you can Found the Story of the Death of the Al-Qaida Leader Osama Bin Laden on the web page: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-13257330

I will want to inform you that after the death of the Al-Qaida Leader, we Discover the Total Sum of $15,000,000.00 Fifty Million Dollars in his Resident , Now since I am still serving with the United State Navy Seal Unit, I have nothing to do with the money , I have make up my mind to handed over the funds to a Trust worth person that we help me to keep the funds till I resign from my services in 2013. I have handed over the funds to a private security company for safety purpose, Please if you are interested to help me clear the funds from the Security Company kindly get back to me, Note that you have to keep this communication confidential for security reason. Please You can only contact me with email simply because I am still in the services, I cannot discuss such issue in the present of my Chief of Navy officer.

Contact me via my Private Email :admiralgary@gmail.com

Admiral Gary.R. Andrew
                    Email:admiralgary@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                    X