Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop watching BET.

Comment

Whitney Houston beat Bobby Brown to death.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I like the racist frog from the WB.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          Do something other than watching TV.
          Winner winner chicken dinner.

Stevo
          Originally posted by SSMAN
          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

I liked her & she reminds me of my Highschool days at Prom & that song ( I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU)

I dont choose to think about the negative things the lady did.
            GOD BLESS TEXAS
            August Landscaping
            214-779-7278
            Seb's high class.
            He'll mow your grass.
            He'll kick your ass.
            And while his kidney stones pass,
            He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

http://www.theokug.com/t232-fuck-whi...n-good-riddens

Nothing pisses me off more than when a piece of shit dies and everyone comes out from their caves to post on the computer about what a shame it is.

Seriously, I worked with that lady. She was a 100% Grade A piece of shit human being. I worked at 4 tours totaling 130 days. I was there from the start to see the destruction. She didn't give a shit about her children, her career, or anything else.

When people say RIP you're saying that about her music. Just like Michael Jackson if you're a piece of crap you're a piece of crap. There's no problem liking the music. The music will always be there. Just hit play. If you want to say RIP to these drug addicts lives then fuck you. You don't give a shit about any other child molesters or crack heads so why pretend you give a shit about these two. They died because they caused their own deaths. People want to point the finger and blame somebody else. With Jackson it was the evil doctor. With Houston it's going to be Bobby. The truth is it was themselves that did this.

It's not like people didn't see this shit coming. She hasn't done a thing since The Bodyguard but destroy her life. People pretend to care now that she's gone but they didn't give a shit when she was alive. Like me you probably laughed at her when seeing her high on crack. She had all the resources in the world at her disposal to change this outcome and she chose not to use them. Why? Because she obviously liked being high on crack. If you have kids and you chose crack over your kids then you are nothing but a piece of shit. This isn't a tragedy. This is just the natural outcome of living that lifestyle.

Sorry for this fucking rant but I can't take this RIP bullshit anymore for people who don't deserve them. If you want to put a bullet in your head I'll help load the gun. If you want to smoke crack until your lungs turn to dust I'll give you my lighter. The more people who die the more pussy for me.
              i like this guy's opinion!

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                i like this guy's opinion!
                x10
                Big Rooster Racing

Comment

I burst out laughing at "The more people who die the more pussy for me". That sounds like something Elvis would say.
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                    I burst out laughing at "The more people who die the more pussy for me". That sounds like something Elvis would say.
                    But what if the people dying are women, then it's less pussy for me
                    Originally posted by Nash B.
                    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                      But what if the people dying are women, then it's less pussy for me
                      What if they are lesbians!? Or bisexual? Someone work out the net effect on the pussy pool.
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                        What if they are lesbians!? Or bisexual? Someone work out the net effect on the pussy pool.
                        In for the pussy, out for the math!
                        Originally posted by Nash B.
                        Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                          I wish she was alive so no one would talk about her.
                          Nice
                          Ded

Comment

Working...
                          X