No announcement yet.

Does the non emergency number work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Say the laser looked like it might have been attached to a pistol of some sort. The word gun, pistol, rifle, firearm, etc gets every LEO over in this town; may work there too.

Comment

What part of town? When did you call? We had to deal with some small kids last week shining one at our choppa.
      "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. "
      George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Treadhead View Post
        What part of town? When did you call? We had to deal with some small kids last week shining one at our choppa.
        Off boat club road north of Lake Worth High School.

**edit** about 7:15ish last night was when the call was made.
        Last edited by Couver; 02-23-2012, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Not trying to sound like a dumb ass, but what harm could a laser do to a helicopter or plane? Possibly temporary blind the pilot?
          Street car.

Comment

Originally posted by Drs2288 View Post
            Not trying to sound like a dumb ass, but what harm could a laser do to a helicopter or plane? Possibly temporary blind the pilot?
            Yes...especially when they're lower to the ground...AKA a critical time. Please tell me that makes sense to you lol

Comment

You know where its coming from, go knoock on the fucking door. Ten times out of ten its some retarded ass kid and his parents will beat his ass. If you get some lip from an adult, bust off in his ass playa...
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                Yes...especially when they're lower to the ground...AKA a critical time. Please tell me that makes sense to you lol
                lol, got it now.
                Street car.

Comment

Originally posted by Couver View Post
                  Hence the non emergency number. Just it no shit hurts the eyes and wish it would stop. I would bet it is a kid no reason for a ticket even... Just stop it
                  So would you say it burned your eyes?

Sec. 22.01. ASSAULT. (a) A person commits an offense if the person1) intentionally, knowingly, or recklessly causes bodily injury to another, including the person's spouse;

(8) "Bodily injury" means physical pain, illness, or any impairment of physical condition.

Don't even need to get past the first sentence. BI is pain. Little Class A there I would say.
                  Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                    So would you say it burned your eyes?

Sec. 22.01. ASSAULT. (a) A person commits an offense if the person1) intentionally, knowingly, or recklessly causes bodily injury to another, including the person's spouse;

(8) "Bodily injury" means physical pain, illness, or any impairment of physical condition.

Don't even need to get past the first sentence. BI is pain. Little Class A there I would say.
                    It did "burn" a bit. Again I just want them to stop before they mess someone up bad enough to wreck.

Comment

Originally posted by Couver View Post
                      Off boat club road north of Lake Worth High School.

**edit** about 7:15ish last night was when the call was made.
                      Okay, not in my division. If you can't get thru on the non emergency line then go ahead and call 911.
                      "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. "
                      George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                      X