No announcement yet.

stupid sh!t your s/o does

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being overly apologetic. Constantly says she is sorry if she does anything that I may not agree with. For instance if she drinks (not much a drinker) she constantly tells me she's sorry. Geez woman shut up, I'm over it. That's about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Texican View Post
      When showering, she sticks whatever hair falls out to the shower wall and leaves it.
      Lol, how could I have forgotten that? My wife does it too, it drives me crazy. It ends up getting into the drain, then guess who has to fix it?
      68 Coupe- 351w, TFS heads, Comp XE284, 5 speed, Explorer 8.8, 4 Wheel Discs
      63 Fairlane

Originally posted by forbes
      i call 1911 first then 911

Comment

Originally posted by mikeb View Post
        When she's cleaning up she'll focus on the small amount of my stuff lying around and give me grief about it and totally ignore the mounds of her stuff everywhere.
        Haha. My wife does that too Mike.

Comment

Piling random shit on the kitchen counter...mail, purse, bags, shoes, glasses, paperwork hair ties etc.

Comment

cries like a child during anal.... sheesh

jk she really giggles

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
              Facepalm
              LMFAO! Our built in, doesn't even think about it just knows that the number they threw out is wrong, cracka!

And it looks to me like all our women lose their keys, glasses, purses, etc. etc...
              www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by Magnimike1 View Post
                Piling random shit on the kitchen counter...mail, purse, bags, shoes, glasses, paperwork hair ties etc.
                Oh my god mine does this too and it drives me crazy, there is always random crap on the bar.

How about this one, she never wants to open her mail, she will have a huge stack of mail from like a month ago and never opens them!
                Originally posted by Nash B.
                Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                  cries like a child during anal.... sheesh

jk she really giggles
                  Nice! Tupac style! No, not the white text part
                  Ded

Comment

To further add to my wifes issue with leaving keys in the front door.

She went down to her hometown, Temple, to help her Grandmother move some things. I get a call saying she lost the keys or locked them in the car. After a few calls back and forth, we finally decided a locksmith had to come and open the car. One hour later, the keys weren't in the car either. So I was about to hop on the highway to head down there when I finally got a call saying they found the keys.....in the front door lock.
                    Last edited by mstng86; 02-24-2012, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                      To further add to my wifes issue with leaving keys in the front door.

She went down to her hometown, Temple, to help her Grandmother move some things. I get a call saying she lost the keys or locked them in the car. After a few calls back and forth, we finally decided a locksmith had to come and open the car. One hour later, the keys weren't in the car either. So I was about to hop on the highway to head down there when I finally got a call saying they found the keys.....in the front door lock.
                      Lol. Yep sounds about right for my girl.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        I had one with that problem. Called me up bitching one day because she got written up at work because of it. She was even more angry when I sided with her boss.
                        She asked me if i had a problem with it.. i said only if they do.

Comment

This damn thread has me rolling!

And, uh... I have no complaints about my wifey...
                          Photobucket

Comment

Working...
                          X