Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Census of Agriculture? Required by Law?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Census of Agriculture? Required by Law?

Any landowners get this? WTH? I thought the Constitutional census was just required for population. What is this about and how legit is it?
    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

not me....scan it. What does it say?
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Comment

It's legit, it seems.
        USDA National Agricultural Statistics Service Information. NASS publications cover a wide range of subjects, from traditional crops, such as corn and wheat, to specialties, such as mushrooms and flowers; from calves born to hogs slaughtered; from agricultural prices to land in farms. The agency has the distinction of being known as The Fact Finders of U.S. Agriculture due to the abundance of information we produce. The National Agricultural Statistics Service's mission is to serve the United States, its agriculture, and its rural communities by providing meaningful, accurate, and objective statistical information and services.

(d) Enforcement
        (1) Fraud
        A person over 18 years of age who willfully gives an answer that is false to a question, which is authorized by the Secretary to be submitted to the person in connection with a census under this section, shall be fined not more than $500.
        (2) Refusal or neglect to answer questions
        A person over 18 years of age who refuses or willfully neglects to answer a question, which is authorized by the Secretary to be submitted to the person in connection with a census under this section, shall be fined not more than $100.

(3) Social Security number
        The failure or refusal of a person to disclose the person’s Social Security number in response to a request made in connection with any census or other activity under this section shall not be a violation under this subsection.
        (4) Religious information
        Notwithstanding any other provision of this section, no person shall be compelled to disclose information relative to the religious beliefs of the person or to membership of the person in a religious body.
        Edit: Google, FTW.

Comment

Throw that shit in the shredder and then burn it. Constitution is very clear on what a census can entail and be legal.

Also you can't trust census bureaus; just ask the Japanese.
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Hell fill it out, write out the part of the constitution that lists what census you're required to fill out and what is to be covered and send it back

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
              Hell fill it out, write out the part of the constitution that lists what census you're required to fill out and what is to be covered and send it back

I think that I will try the with the 2nd amendment. Anyone got the BATFEs DC address?
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I got one too. I'm sure it has yo do with some family land up in Red River County although I haven't opened it.

Comment

Hell fill it out, print out the part of the constitution that lists what census you're required to fill out and what is to be covered and send it back
                  Fixed

Screw a bunch of writing when nothing will be accomplished...
                  www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

I did that when I got the Census last year (I think it was last year...No sense of time). I took it, printed out the Constitution, put it back in along with the couple answers required and mailed it back in. I had 2 guys come out to try to talk me into filling out the rest. I politely explained what I had done, why I had done it and then asked them to leave.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                      It's legit, it seems.
                      USDA National Agricultural Statistics Service Information. NASS publications cover a wide range of subjects, from traditional crops, such as corn and wheat, to specialties, such as mushrooms and flowers; from calves born to hogs slaughtered; from agricultural prices to land in farms. The agency has the distinction of being known as The Fact Finders of U.S. Agriculture due to the abundance of information we produce. The National Agricultural Statistics Service's mission is to serve the United States, its agriculture, and its rural communities by providing meaningful, accurate, and objective statistical information and services.

Edit: Google, FTW.
                      If I don't fill it out, maybe a $100 fine.
                      If I fill it out and they think I'm lying, $500 fine.

Hmm...

Comment

I had 2 guys come out to try to talk me into filling out the rest. I politely explained what I had done, why I had done it and then asked them to leave.

Good thing they weren't on a dirt bike.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                          Good thing they weren't on a dirt bike.
                          Oh I was armed. I greet everyone ready for peace or violence.

Comment

I don't blame you, I keep a pistol handy for answering the door if it is late and I'm not expecting anyone.

Comment

Mine stays on my hip or within arm's reach at all times.

Comment

Working...
                              X