Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone coming from Euless (or Fort Worth) to Austin??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone coming from Euless (or Fort Worth) to Austin??

Want to make some dough? I have a transmission in Euless that I'd like to have brought to Austin.

LMK- thanks.
    Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

How soon do you need it?

Comment

How much? There are apparently more effin Jet Skis down there than up here to chose from. So I may need to broaden my horizon. When are you needing it?
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

The seller is cool with holding it for a bit, couple of weeks, whatcha thinkin'?
        Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

I'm leaving tomorrow for Dallas for the weekend from Austin, and coming back Sunday, and since you live in my neighborhood, i'm sure we can work something out

Comment

I have no idea what it's worth to somebody to hassle with this. I was planning to borrow a friends little truck & make the drive.

PM me your price please.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
              I'm leaving tomorrow from Austin, and coming back Sunday, and since you live in my neighborhood, i'm sure we can work something out
              Oh, now that would be sweet.

It's a ZF 5speed, out of an F250/350, no transfer case.

Comment

If he doesn't pick it up, I am there next Saturday for a day trip.

Comment

Originally posted by barronj View Post
                  Oh, now that would be sweet.

It's a ZF 5speed, out of an F250/350.
                  If you want to throw some diesel money my way for the trip, and he's cool with me picking it up Sunday early afternoon, and will help load it , I could toss it in the bed of the truck no problem.

Comment

If you want to throw some diesel money my way for the trip, and he's cool with me picking it up Sunday early afternoon, and will help load it , I could toss it in the bed of the truck no problem.
                    Of course. I'll come by today & introduce myself.

Comment

Elvis says you have a very strict Ass, Gas, or Grass policy.

So does a certain old High school mascot from the past which you may, or may not remember.

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                        If he doesn't pick it up, I am there next Saturday for a day trip.
                        OK- and thanks to DFW for being so quick on the draw.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
                          So does a certain old High school mascot from the past which you may, or may not remember.
                          Whats really goin on in here??
                          Originally posted by Sean88gt
                          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                          Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Elvis also wants to know when he can expect to see you guys buttsechs film.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                              Whats really goin on in here??
                              I wasn't there, I have only heard the epic tale.

Comment

Working...
                              X