Anyone wanna get spoonfed? Elvis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone wanna get spoonfed? Elvis?

LOS ANGELES - A Los Angeles teacher was accused of sexual misconduct among students on four separate occasions before he was charged -- and is now at large, the Los Angeles Times reported Wednesday .

George Hernandez was investigated three times for sexual misconduct while he worked as a substitute teacher in the Los Angeles Unified School District but was never charged.

He resigned following the third investigation but continued teaching in the neighboring Inglewood Unified School District for three years until he was discovered allegedly molesting a student on videotape.

Hernandez was charged over the incident but fled and remains at large, according to the newspaper.

The mother of the child Hernandez allegedly molested filed a civil action against the Los Angeles Unified School District, claiming officials did not do enough to prevent Hernandez from continuing to teach.

"This is no different than moving an aberrant priest from one area to another," according to Sanford Jossen, a lawyer for the girl.

It is the latest in a string of sex-abuse scandals involving Los Angeles teachers.

Mark Berndt, 61, allegedly took hundreds of photographs as he blindfolded young children and spoon-fed his semen to them in his classroom at Miramonte Elementary School.

He pleaded not guilty to 23 counts of lewd conduct at his arraignment Tuesday.

Berndt's colleague Martin Springer, 49, was arrested Feb. 3 and faces three felony counts of committing lewd acts upon a child, for allegedly fondling a female student.

Last week, police arrested Alain Salas, who works as a teacher's aide and girls' volleyball coach at John C. Fremont Senior High School in south Los Angeles, on suspicions he committed a sex crime involving children.

Read more on myFOXdfw.com: http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/LA-...#ixzz1n7yaqov5

At large could translate to murdered and missing. That sick fuck. God, if that was my kid..
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

As a parent I would fuck this guy up.
      Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Hopefully he ends life on his own and saved the taxpayers some money

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
          At large could translate to murdered and missing. That sick fuck. God, if that was my kid..
          I hope you're right. Dios Mio!
          www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

so that's what Paul meant when he said he was down with the Spoonfed Tribe. Here I thought he was into indy hippy rock again.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
              so that's what Paul meant when he said he was down with the Spoonfed Tribe. Here I thought he was into indy hippy rock again.
              Boosh

Comment

what a sick fuck
                first class white trash

Comment

Sick bastards.
                  Street car.

Comment

Working...
                  X