Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holy shi'ite muslim West Tennesse SUCKS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you think Western Tennessee sucks, you should check out West Memphis, Arkansas. It makes Waco looks like the goddamn fields of elysium.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

So I don't get it. Is there muslims there? Why the fuck are you there if it sucks!?

First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
        I was in Ripley last night. Damn near Arkansas. Decent people, don't get me wrong, probably a nice place to raise kids, but what a shit hole to visit. I'm sitting in Nashville Airport now. Drink'n a cold beer listening to live country music by some uknown. Things are looking up! (If I never post again, my plane went down....)
        Hmmmm... I know a few carriers in Ripley.

Comment

I was in Ripley on business. Big hb for one of my customers there. Glad to be backin Tx. Memphis?? Why do you think I flew into Nashville instead!?!?!
          Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Next time you go to Nashville, there is a decent hooters about a mile and half from the airport.
            Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Working...
            X